THE ERA OF TRUMP

K@th

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:35 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

Yes.

You did it in this thread and had it pointed out to you about three fucking posts ago.
I called Trump Hitler? Where? When? (hint - I have never compared Trump to Hitler, EVER, so don't even bother.) :roll:
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 am

Account abandoned.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:48 am

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Yes.

You did it in this thread and had it pointed out to you about three fucking posts ago.
I called Trump Hitler? Where? When? (hint - I have never compared Trump to Hitler, EVER, so don't even bother.) :roll:
Who the fuck do you think is going to fall for this?

Just fucking yesterday the media pulled your stupid fucking chain, and you came straight in here to cry some more about the very thing they told you to cry about,

but he was nice to PUTIN!

Then you got smacked in the face with reality, realized how fucking stupid you were, and tried to play it off like we didn't all just fucking watch what happened.

You'll do it again within the week.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:55 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

Then you got smacked in the face with reality, realized how fucking stupid you were, and tried to play it off like we didn't all just fucking watch what happened.
You know literally nothing about me. You completely ignored me for years as I trashed shit Obama did. Guess what, Okee - Obama isn't president anymore. I can bitch about him, but why? Been there, done that.

This bullshit, "But, but Obama did it tooooooooooooo!" It doesn't make it right. They can BOTH be wrong.

You have no issue with Trump saying it but were pissed when Obama said it? That makes you a hypocrite. I don't think ANY world leaders should be gushing over a dictator who won an uncontested election.
Account abandoned.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:00 am

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You know literally nothing about me. You completely ignored me for years as I trashed shit Obama did. Guess what, Okee - Obama isn't president anymore. I can bitch about him, but why? Been there, done that.

This bullshit, "But, but Obama did it tooooooooooooo!" It doesn't make it right. They can BOTH be wrong.

You have no issue with Trump saying it but were pissed when Obama said it? That makes you a hypocrite. I don't think ANY world leaders should be gushing over a dictator who won an uncontested election.
This is you yesterday, fresh after running in here to tell us what the news told you to be upset about,
Kath wrote:Which words do you disagree with, here?

“An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections.”
Then it gets pointed out to you that you're fucking retarded,
C-Mag wrote:March 2012
Obama congratulates Putin for election “win”
http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/oba ... ction-win/

McCain's first instinct in 2012 was to mock Putin, not 'Warn' Obama
https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/statu ... 5596891136
And now you're trying to play it off like you're not a hysterical fucking loon.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 am

Kath wrote: Obama isn't president anymore.
You might want to tell Barry that.

If Obama is going to continue to inject himself into the actual Presidents business, Obama making himself subject to all the slings and barbs of any other person making a bunch of public statements.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

So your point is that you thought it was peachy keen when Obama praised a dictator for winning an uncontested election? You were fine with it?
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 am

I think all presidents should probably congratulate the winner of the sham elections of the worlds 2nd largest nuclear superpower.

I mean ... what do we really gain by acting like we’re above all that shit? We’ve had administrations do everything but perform fellatio on Communist China as they sold us into staggering trade debt, but we’re too fancy to throw a congrats to Russia?

Whatever.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
If Obama is going to continue to inject himself into the actual Presidents business, Obama making himself subject to all the slings and barbs of any other person making a bunch of public statements.
That entire video is covered with ads, so I couldn't read it. What's the tl;dr version?
Account abandoned.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:09 am

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Kath wrote:
So your point is that you thought it was peachy keen when Obama praised a dictator for winning an uncontested election? You were fine with it?
The point is you being looney tunes, and thinking no one sees it.