Civil War Doomsday Clock

Martin Hash

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:49 am

How do you intend to cure that? If censorship or Marxism is your solution, that is too high a price? Tell me what could be done that doesn’t involve you limiting my freedom?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:49 am
How do you intend to cure that? If censorship or Marxism is your solution, that is too high a price? Tell me what could be done that doesn’t involve you limiting my freedom?
Tolerating or smirking at racism and intolerance is abetting it. There are things that are legal but so far outside norms that most people frown on them and put social pressure on those that do them. Of course there is always the argument that you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater even if you have freedom of speech.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:03 am

brewster wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:27 am
So the Pittsburgh mass murder is just not worth discussing on MHF? Someone who's basically a clone of Nukedog kills 11 Jews for being Jews in a major US city and no one has anything to say? Are you embarrassed, approving, appalled, what? Not as fun as bizarre conspiracy theories about a pathetic schizophrenic and his pipe bombs that hurt no one?
I think it is because the suspect's identity was released so quickly.
There was no time for pages of speculation about how it was Muslims or a Bernie bro.
Give it time though, the false flag conspiracy theories are being crafted as we speak.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:13 am

He can't keep getting away with it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:17 am

Is not refusing to tolerate something also intolerance?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:19 am

brewster wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:49 am
Tolerating or smirking at racism and intolerance is abetting it. There are things that are legal but so far outside norms that most people frown on them and put social pressure on those that do them. Of course there is always the argument that you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater even if you have freedom of speech.
That’s your narrative, NOT one I sign up for. Racism is NOT an important issue to me. What I think of you, for whatever reason, is NO concern of yours unless I act on it. You have no authority over my thoughts. NO THOUGHT POLICE!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:20 am

If we are going after with censorship the ideologies of people who commit acts of terrorism, then shouldn't you also get shut down, Brewster?

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/four-sh ... /862377048

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:20 am
If we are going after with censorship the ideologies of people who commit acts of terrorism, then shouldn't you also get shut down, Brewster?

If you can't discern the difference between legitimate political "loyal opposition", and ideologies of hate and violence, then you are truly beyond hope and with those committing violence.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:36 am

brewster wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:33 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:20 am

If you can't discern the difference between legitimate political "loyal opposition", and ideologies of hate and violence, then you are truly beyond hope and with those committing violence.
I am talking about the ideology that says white men are the evil cause of all problems. That men are inherently rapists and should automatically be assumed so whenever a woman makes any accusation, regardless of evidence (or none at all). Take antisemitism and replace Jews with whites, and you got the current democratic party platform.

Democrats are not different from the guy who shot that synagogue.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:38 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am talking about the ideology that says white men are the evil cause of all problems. That men are inherently rapists and should automatically be assumed so whenever a woman makes any accusation, regardless of evidence (or none at all). Take antisemitism and replace Jews with whites, and you got the current democratic party platform.

Democrats are not different from the guy who shot that synagogue.
Again, nicely done.