THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:22 pm

The House Intelligence Committee has found there was no evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign with Russians, according to a one-page summary of its findings released on Monday.

“We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” said the summary.

The draft report, written by the committee’s majority, will be provided to Democrats on the committee Tuesday for review and comment. It will then be submitted for a declassification review and be made public.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -russians/

LMFAO

But we did find a shit ton of evidence of collusion between the democrats and the Russians, including Hillary, CNN, FusionGPS, and a few of the people in the Russian investigation themselves. Fucking clown show.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:51 am

Tillerson out, welcome SoS Pompeo.
Account abandoned.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:45 am

I think you guys underestimate the change in the educational system.

Certainly older African-Americans have seen a considerable amount of progress, more so than the younger generations (cause we already progressed).

What these people are saying is not about micro-aggressions is about a warped sense of reality and what they here from the fake news.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:06 am

Listen to 10min - 15ish. "BLM gives her purpose" This is the danger. Like the Nazi's attracted dejected, unemployed WWI vets by giving them purpose; BLM is attracting dejected, unemployed blacks by giving them purpose and reasons for why life is difficult.

At 18:30 BLM activists states "I want race to be taken off applications".

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:00 am

Kath wrote:Tillerson out, welcome SoS Pompeo.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/us/p ... iland.html

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:04 am

Given the turnover rate of Trump’s administration I’m half tempted to apply for a position myself.

“Yo Trump, you got any openings for a guy you don’t know in Seattle?”

“I will soon.”
:P
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:16 am

kybkh wrote:I think you guys underestimate the change in the educational system.

Certainly older African-Americans have seen a considerable amount of progress, more so than the younger generations (cause we already progressed).

What these people are saying is not about micro-aggressions is about a warped sense of reality and what they here from the fake news.

Wow... That was tough to watch. Think of all the wasted potential...

I still don't like Trump, for a number of other reasons, but the "racism" canard is just ridiculous.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:43 am

Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:31 am

"... we can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us. To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for. It ends now.... Assange and his ilk make common cause with dictators today. Yes, they try unsuccessfully to cloak themselves and their actions in the language of liberty and privacy; in reality, however, they champion nothing but their own celebrity. Their currency is clickbait; their moral compass, nonexistent. Their mission: personal self-aggrandizement through the destruction of Western values."

So "western values" means a pervasive surveillance state in which all the fundamental human rights are rendered parchment contracts, people kidnapped off to secret torture sites, all our personal information collected by the government and used against us in illegal "parallel construction" cases, and "freedom of speech" cannot be weaponized against the very people who wish to violate the Constitution and laws.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:01 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:"... we can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us. To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for. It ends now.... Assange and his ilk make common cause with dictators today. Yes, they try unsuccessfully to cloak themselves and their actions in the language of liberty and privacy; in reality, however, they champion nothing but their own celebrity. Their currency is clickbait; their moral compass, nonexistent. Their mission: personal self-aggrandizement through the destruction of Western values."

So "western values" means a pervasive surveillance state in which all the fundamental human rights are rendered parchment contracts, people kidnapped off to secret torture sites, all our personal information collected by the government and used against us in illegal "parallel construction" cases, and "freedom of speech" cannot be weaponized against the very people who wish to violate the Constitution and laws.
Who is your quote from? That’s some Level 10 Orwellian double-speak right there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0