THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Viktorthepirate wrote:
Grumpy, just accept that we should follow DSL's logic and bow to the Jewish master race.

Genetics and all...

IQ has nothing to do with education prior to taking the test... we just happen to be biologically improving our intelligence by 10 points every decade...

1. IQ does not make one race superior to any other. Can we be honest with each other and stop with the Kathy Newman tactics when we don't know how to respond to an argument?

2. Correct. IQ does not measure education.
So our brains are 10% more powerful every decade? You fucking serious?
Good genetics. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:13 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:So Trump announces he will meet with Kim. Because it's Trump the media immediately talk all kinds of shit about how bad this is, how Trump is likely getting played, derp, derp. derp.

Obama rolls over for Iran the media praises his ability to work with hostile countries.

I can't take any media seriously anymore.
They were literally heaping praises on NK two fucking weeks ago.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:So Trump announces he will meet with Kim. Because it's Trump the media immediately talk all kinds of shit about how bad this is, how Trump is likely getting played, derp, derp. derp.

Obama rolls over for Iran the media praises his ability to work with hostile countries.

I can't take any media seriously anymore.
They were literally heaping praises on NK two fucking weeks ago.
Creepy Olympics cheerleader sex slaves? Hardly. They were commended for their stamina though.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:16 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's about all that he's done for the past year.
TRUMP OR REAGAN? Heritage Foundation Reveals Which President Had More Conservative First Year

The Heritage Foundation, widely viewed as a leading conservative think tank, revealed this week that President Donald Trump has enacted a more conservative agenda his first year in office than former President Ronald Reagan, as American policymaking has taken a sharp turn to the right.
  • The results, Heritage found in its review, exceeded even the first year of Ronald Reagan’s presidency, whose tenure has long been the conservative gold standard.

Heritage said that 64 percent of those items were enacted by the administration either through executive order or another means of enforcement, or included in Mr. Trump’s budget, which has not been voted on by Congress.

In Reagan’s first year, only 49 percent of Heritage’s wish list items were embraced by the president or enacted. At the time, Heritage identified a familiar problem for why the administration’s policies were wanting. In almost every federal agency, Heritage said in November 1981, “delayed appointments, unqualified or misqualified appointments, or the appointment of individuals who are not committed to the President’s goals and policies” had delayed or thwarted policy changes.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26403/tr ... n-saavedra
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I find Netflix insulting and nauseating. They cannot produce a single show any longer without the SJW propaganda embedded into almost every episode.

Most television and Hollywood is social conditioning and propaganda now. Dump the television. Seriously.
This.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I find Netflix insulting and nauseating. They cannot produce a single show any longer without the SJW propaganda embedded into almost every episode.

Most television and Hollywood is social conditioning and propaganda now. Dump the television. Seriously.
I don't watch more than an hour or two a week anyway, but I agree. I just don't have a problem with Netflix, per se. They're offering a hell of a lot more than cable tv ever did.
Their offering turned to shit when xbox released a netflix app, and sony pulled all their movies. Then hulu and amazon got in one the game, and netflix lost even more content. Then they hired a child rapist to make show about politics that lefties fucking loved, but now that's gone too.

Netflix is almost worthless, and moving towards completion.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:30 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:

I'm noticing that more with Netflix lately. The Obama sow is just the next step. I know I can just skip over it, but there comes a point where I get tired of skipping over things like "dear white people", Chelsea Handler, etc... trying to find a show or movie I want to watch. They are reaching a tipping point with me. Streaming also has shit for current movies and once Disney pulls out in a year their streaming movie selection will take a nose dive.
Check out CRTV.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Since Netflix doesn't do any 'political news' content, and Fox News is the only network consistently supporting Trump, and the only people screaming about "bias" are Trump supporters, you can see how I would draw the conclusion that your favored network is indeed, Fox News. Based on your knee-jerk "biased liberal shit" response, we can assume that I was correct.

#MAGA amirite?
Nice game of jump to conclusions there. You just posted exactly what a mindless liberal would post. "You say there is bias against Trump, therefore you have to be a Fox News watching Trump supporter".

I guess I can see how YOU would draw those conclusions. I just got you mixed up with the more sensible posters on this board for a second there.
Well, either you:

a) Consume no media of any kind, and hang out around the campfire with your militia buddies, talking about the fall of civilization...
or
b) Only watch Fox News, and bray about "mindless liberals" when anyone looks at you strange.

Since you're using an internet device of some kind at the moment, I'm pretty sure we can tell which one is correct...
Fucking clown.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's about all that he's done for the past year.
TRUMP OR REAGAN? Heritage Foundation Reveals Which President Had More Conservative First Year

The Heritage Foundation, widely viewed as a leading conservative think tank, revealed this week that President Donald Trump has enacted a more conservative agenda his first year in office than former President Ronald Reagan, as American policymaking has taken a sharp turn to the right.
  • The results, Heritage found in its review, exceeded even the first year of Ronald Reagan’s presidency, whose tenure has long been the conservative gold standard.

Heritage said that 64 percent of those items were enacted by the administration either through executive order or another means of enforcement, or included in Mr. Trump’s budget, which has not been voted on by Congress.

In Reagan’s first year, only 49 percent of Heritage’s wish list items were embraced by the president or enacted. At the time, Heritage identified a familiar problem for why the administration’s policies were wanting. In almost every federal agency, Heritage said in November 1981, “delayed appointments, unqualified or misqualified appointments, or the appointment of individuals who are not committed to the President’s goals and policies” had delayed or thwarted policy changes.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26403/tr ... n-saavedra
I stand corrected. Apparently, he fulfilled the mysterious wishlist of a conservative organization. That’s totally great.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Check out CRTV.
KODI and a proxy service is where it is at.