THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:34 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Netflix is worse than any cable network I ever saw. They are absolute AIDS-infested garbage right now. Turn it off.
SJWs agree.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3863726

Not really. They are demanding Netflix continue to spout their propaganda. Completely different. I am saying, "fuck off Netflix, I am not paying for your AIDS". They are saying, "OMFG, you have to continue producing our propaganda!"

Not the same thing at all.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:37 pm

kybkh wrote: Maybe its because they were taught different things in school or maybe its because they have seen real racism.
Awww snap!
Careful, bud. Speaking that kind of truth will get you video-snapped and thrown up on Twitter. How dare you suggest that the lynchings and cross burnings of yesterday are any different than police asking a black guy to stop walking down the middle of the street in 2018.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:38 pm

kybkh wrote:Flint-town is interesting.

It's a documentary about cops between their interactions with criminals.

Watched a scene from a black barbershop where a 60 year old + fella was saying that it ain't racism "it's a difference of cultures". All the oldmen agreed while the young bucks just kinda stayed silent.

It's crazy, but its true. People who lived during segregation have a more open mind concerning cultural issues than Gen-X+.

Maybe its because they were taught different things in school or maybe its because they have seen real racism.
I'd say it's the latter. People screaming 'racist' over 'micro-aggressions' have absolutely no idea what real racism looks like.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 pm

I would posit the idea that real racism is not getting accepted for a job or college admission because of your race rather than your qualifications..

I think most minorities in America know fuck all about racism. They know about people who don't like them, possibly because their particular demographic constantly shits up our country, but they don't know racism one bit. They only know privilege despite how fucked up they might behave, or how unqualified they may be.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: I think most minorities in America know fuck all about racism. They know about people who don't like them, possibly because their particular demographic constantly shits up our country, but they don't know racism one bit. They only know privilege despite how fucked up they might behave,
There's a point in there. Its shrouded behind the racism, buts its there. Won't convince anyone who wasn't already convinced when you present it this way tho.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:48 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: I think most minorities in America know fuck all about racism. They know about people who don't like them, possibly because their particular demographic constantly shits up our country, but they don't know racism one bit. They only know privilege despite how fucked up they might behave,
There's a point in there. Its shrouded behind the racism, buts its there. Won't convince anyone who wasn't already convinced when you present it this way tho.

Noting the fact that black people have burned down several blocks of cities in the past several years is racism.. or that they commit the vast majority of murders.. or that they are the predominant perpetrators of violent crime.. Got it.

Or, you know, you could acknowledge that the reason everybody fears or dislikes them is because they are fucking violent as a group of people. There's that too. Even the liberals are scared shitless of them. Why do you think liberal urbanites want gun control so badly? They are trying to disarm their blacks.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Do you really think there is a single neutral party that will be persuaded when its presented in the manner you do?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:51 pm

Thought experiment:

When you mention the word "gun" to the typical white liberal in a place like Chicago, what do you think comes to their mind first?

Sure, some of them might think of the "rednecks" they love to hate. But most of them, I guarantee it even if they won't admit it, immediately think of a black man robbing, raping, or invading homes. They think that because that's their reality.

"Racism" is just being able to admit that fact, apparently.

Meanwhile, we have laws and policies that actively discriminate against whites across the board, privilege minorities, and somehow that's not racism.

I don't think you can trick people into facing reality. You have to confront them with it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Thought experiment:

When you mention the word "gun" to the typical white liberal in a place like Chicago, what do you think comes to their mind first?

Sure, some of them might think of the "rednecks" they love to hate. But most of them, I guarantee it even if they won't admit it, immediately think of a black man robbing, raping, or invading homes. They think that because that's their reality.

Meanwhile, we have laws and policies that actively discriminate against whites across the board, privilege minorities, and somehow that's not racism.

I don't think you can trick people into facing reality. You have to confront them with it.
Dude. At some point, you have to acknowledge how this sounds.
they are fucking violent as a group of people.
That is not a valid point to anyone that's not already agreeing with you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:59 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Thought experiment:

Dude. At some point, you have to acknowledge how this sounds.
they are fucking violent as a group of people.
That is not a valid point to anyone that's not already agreeing with you.

Am I wrong?