BREAKING NEWS

Speaker to Animals

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Russia Hacks Trump Approval Rating!
Rasmussen Reports wrote:The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.
This is the first time the president’s overall approval rating has hit the 50% mark since late April. His approval rating has ranged from a high of 59% in late January shortly after he took office to a low of 42% in early April.
Inept leftist violence may result in this continued era of political and mental degradation, sources close to utter insanity confide to their imaginary friends.
I saw that too.

This may be the first indication that average folks are starting to make up their minds that the MSM has gone too far with their propaganda. Russia, Russia, Russia fatigue may have set in.

I really wish I could remember the Chomsky thing about how to destroy State Propaganda.

Manufacturing Consent. Though I get the feeling he now regrets publishing it..

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:47 am

The Supreme Court has made a limited* ruling upholding Trump's travel ban, temporarily making the ninth and fourth federal circuit courts' decisions null and void until the Supremes once again address the issue in the Fall. Nine-nothing!
*Exemptions made for individuals otherwise qualified by close and verifiable familial relationships or with other entities.
:clap:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:14 am

Awwww snap!

Next thing you know the Supreme Court will rule that America is actually allowed to have and enforce borders.
That'll be pretty wild, eh?

:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:24 am

Even that semi-comatose Ginsberg must've sworn off her vodka and xanax cocktails long enough to realize that part of the US Code which reads, essentially, The President can ban anyone, or any group, at anytime, for any reason, from migrating to the US... was written very clearly. :roll:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:16 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Even that semi-comatose Ginsberg must've sworn off her vodka and xanax cocktails long enough to realize that part of the US Code which reads, essentially, The President can ban anyone, or any group, at anytime, for any reason, from migrating to the US... was written very clearly. :roll:
"Migrating" is not the same thing as "traveling".
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:19 am

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is taking on a new clash between gay rights and religion in a case about a wedding cake for a same-sex couple in Colorado.
The justices said Monday they will consider whether a baker who objects to same-sex marriage on religious grounds can refuse to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Basically, the precedent will be to show that the 1st amendment trumps states rights that conflict with the constitution.
If the baker is allowed to refuse service based on the fact that their sexual preference interferes with the business owner's religion, then it really isn't that far of a jump to prove that these fags living in our neighborhoods conflict with Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c1 ... 91082f813e

FAGS GET SHOCKED

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Even that semi-comatose Ginsberg must've sworn off her vodka and xanax cocktails long enough to realize that part of the US Code which reads, essentially, The President can ban anyone, or any group, at anytime, for any reason, from migrating to the US... was written very clearly. :roll:
"Migrating" is not the same thing as "traveling".
Tile 8, Chapter 12, US Code 1182
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.
Better?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:06 am

We LITERALLY saved America for the next 20 years by electing Trump.

>TFW Hillary wins election and appoints multiple Leftist to SCOTUS.

At this point we can pull back from the wire for a little well earned R&R. Gotta reboot for the Battle of 2018 and the 2nd Meme War to come in 2020.

We were this close to losing the nation to Californication forever. Thanks to Putin we were able to stave off the attack of the Silicon Valley Alliance and once again put America 1st!!
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:09 am

BRAISE KEG SHADILAY REBBIT

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:11 am

Sounds like someone's tired of winning--so soon? There's more winning to be done, man. Keep your rifle clean, Kentucky!