THE ERA OF TRUMP

Martin Hash

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Bush put steel tariffs on about a decade ago. 30% I think with a 3 year expiration. He got Canadian softwood at the same time.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Bush put steel tariffs on about a decade ago. 30% I think with a 3 year expiration. He got Canadian softwood at the same time.
I think they called it a moratorium on steel imports while domestic production got up to snuff.

Something I heard yesterday painted US steel production in a pretty healthy state. Rising production, rising profits, rising share prices.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:10 pm

I just Googled it: 2002, 30% but exempted Mexico & Canada so foreign steel just shipped through them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:18 pm

It's the problem with NAFTA. China is using Mexico and Canada as brokers to flood our markets with their steal they subsidize in order to destroy our economy in strategic resources.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Did anyone hear about this? A man shot and killed himself in front of the White House today:
A man shot himself in the head in front of the White House at just before noon Saturday, a Secret Service spokesperson has told CNN.

"Secret Service personnel are responding to reports of a person who allegedly suffered a self-inflicted gun shot wound along the north fence line of @WhiteHouse," the Secret Service tweeted as the incident unfolded.

The man approached the fence line, removed a concealed handgun and fired several rounds, none of which appear to have been aimed at the White House, a Secret Service spokesperson said.

A law enforcement source told CNN the shooter shot his phone before shooting himself. No suicide note was found, but incoherent
sentences were found in a book recovered on the scene, the source said.

The man has since died; no one else was injured in the incident, the Secret Service spokesperson said.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/03/politics ... index.html

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:51 pm

He's going to miss President Dwayne Johnson now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:00 pm

I just noticed "white nationalist podcast" on Google's trending searches.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:13 am

In the recording, Trump can be heard praising Xi - with whom he has shared a publicly warm but privately antagonistic relationship since taking office - congratulating him on his move to extend his term in power, and musing that maybe, someday, America should try appointing its own "leader for life."

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
In the recording, Trump can be heard praising Xi - with whom he has shared a publicly warm but privately antagonistic relationship since taking office - congratulating him on his move to extend his term in power, and musing that maybe, someday, America should try appointing its own "leader for life."

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."
Emperor Cheeto with his trade wars for life. Geeze Clinton looks like a golden choice for president more and more, IMO, compared to this shit.

Also, if this was Obama saying this shit then you know that this board would've been lit up with the usuals calling, for Obama's impeachment.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Emperor Cheeto with his trade wars for life. Geeze Clinton looks like a golden choice for president more and more, IMO, compared to this shit.

Also, if this was Obama saying this shit then you know that this board would've been lit up with the usuals calling, for Obama's impeachment.
You're retarded.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751