THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Fife wrote:Image
Everyone's everywhere.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:09 pm

Like most things Trump I've learned to just wait a week or a month before sperging out.

That said, I don't see the point of this because there is no reason to give dems anything. I also don't care about bump stocks. I just find it weird team R concedes gun rights while team D doesn't.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Kath wrote:What are bump stocks? Why should I care/not care about their being banned/not banned? Is it a circus or a real thing that will help anything?
Depends whether you see it as the thin end of the wedge or a start to reasonable concessions.
Others may see it as a fairly meaningless attempt to gain popularity while failing to address the ''root cause''.
You can do it with a fucking rubber band. You gonna outlaw those too?
I haven't outlawed anything.
I'd outlaw angry thugs if I had any power.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:16 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I just find it weird team R concedes
Weird indeed.

Almost like its too dang weird to be organic.

Naw

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Trump is a New York Liberal who hijacked the GOP, who knew?
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Bush Sr cucked on gun rights bigly. Obama nothing. This isn't peculiar to Trump. Something else going on.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Bush Sr cucked on gun rights bigly. Obama nothing. This isn't peculiar to Trump. Something else going on.
Gun nuts ain't about to vote Democrat anytime soon, Republican POTUS has fuck you political capital on the issue as a result.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:20 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Bush Sr cucked on gun rights bigly. Obama nothing. This isn't peculiar to Trump. Something else going on.
Obama had those silly EOs that Trump rescinded, other than that a dem POTUS need 60 votes in the Senate.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:26 pm

clubgop wrote:
Obama had those silly EOs that Trump rescinded, other than that a dem POTUS need 60 votes in the Senate.
I suspect that's kind of what's going on here. This is a R mandated house and Senate. It's highly unlikely anything would be passed and Trump might just put it to the house to let it die.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:50 pm

He has to build something that looks like a wall, in 2 years, or he’s out on his ass.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0