THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Oh, look. Dems care deeply about Melania.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Wonder how many times he beat her.

She certainly doesn't appear to be a happy woman, but beating her? C'mon.... that would imply he's in shape enough to throw physical punches. Their pre-nup must be one hell of a document - would love to get a peak at that. I wonder if it specifies how many times a week she has to blow him.
Well, from her public appearances she doesn't look happy at all and their marriage doesn't really ring, "happily married", in my opinion. Then again, it's none of my business since it's there marriage. Although, I would say that a lot of people have picked up on the idea that Melania Trump is not happy at all- in this video she has actual ballerinas dancing for her, at the White House, and all she does is come down the stairs and then smiles and stops:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Weird how they don't seem to give a shit about that vacant, abused, thousand-yard stare you see in the average married man's life.

You have those cunts on the View laughing and joking about men getting their penises cut off by abusive wives, but OMFG did you see Melania's sad face?? She must be abuse!!!

Fuck off, cunts.

Melania married for money most likely. I don't feel sorry for her. If she wants out, I am sure the prenupt explains the terms.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 pm

I never said she was abused, that was GCF that stated that, but the other political couples at least take note of their body language since all the world is watching them. I am just saying that she doesn't look happy. Really, I don't think she is being abused but more like she didn't want to live in the White House and/or they were fighting earlier (and that is my guess). Overall, it's really none of my business unless this all relates to how Trump's runs the country, etc...

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Penner wrote:I never said she was abused, that was GCF that stated that, but the other political couples at least take note of their body language since all the world is watching them. I am just saying that she doesn't look happy. Really, I don't think she is being abused but more like she didn't want to live in the White House and/or they were fighting earlier (and that is my guess). Overall, it's really none of my business unless this all relates to how Trump's runs the country, etc...
Valid point. But it speaks to his personality (or lack thereof).
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:I never said she was abused, that was GCF that stated that, but the other political couples at least take note of their body language since all the world is watching them. I am just saying that she doesn't look happy. Really, I don't think she is being abused but more like she didn't want to live in the White House and/or they were fighting earlier (and that is my guess). Overall, it's really none of my business unless this all relates to how Drumpf's runs the country, etc...
Yeah, it does speak to both of theirs personality (not just only Trump but to his wife's as well) and again, I don't think that he abuses her. There is no evidence (that I know of) that he abuses her BUT there are plenty of accusations of cheating- on his part in the marriage. IF it is found out that he does abuse her, then yeah, that just adds to the litany of other deplorable shit he is known to do. By that point, we should be able to remove him but his supporters will just assume, "fake news" and they will try to attack the common sense of getting rid of him.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:I never said she was abused, that was GCF that stated that, but the other political couples at least take note of their body language since all the world is watching them. I am just saying that she doesn't look happy. Really, I don't think she is being abused but more like she didn't want to live in the White House and/or they were fighting earlier (and that is my guess). Overall, it's really none of my business unless this all relates to how Drumpf's runs the country, etc...
Yeah, it does speak to both of theirs personality (not just only Trump but to his wife's as well) and again, I don't think that he abuses her. There is no evidence (that I know of) that he abuses her BUT there are plenty of accusations of cheating- on his part in the marriage. IF it is found out that he does abuse her, then yeah, that just adds to the litany of other deplorable shit he is known to do. By that point, we should be able to remove him but his supporters will just assume, "fake news" and they will try to attack the common sense of getting rid of him.
Can't impeach for spouse abuse. Clinton was not impeached for sleeping around - he was impeached for perjury.

I'd say, based on the rest of his personality, he's a perfect fit for the profile of an abuser. Would not surprise me in the least.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Damnnnnn.

So we are talking about a woman who knowingly slept with a man who was married to his second wife, who had slept with him knowing he was married to his first wife.

The fact that some of you think she should be surprised he cheated on her is pretty pathetic.

He cheats on two wives. Oh, but this time he meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans. it.

:roll:
Account abandoned.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:20 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Yeah, it does speak to both of theirs personality (not just only Drumpf but to his wife's as well) and again, I don't think that he abuses her. There is no evidence (that I know of) that he abuses her BUT there are plenty of accusations of cheating- on his part in the marriage. IF it is found out that he does abuse her, then yeah, that just adds to the litany of other deplorable shit he is known to do. By that point, we should be able to remove him but his supporters will just assume, "fake news" and they will try to attack the common sense of getting rid of him.
Can't impeach for spouse abuse. Clinton was not impeached for sleeping around - he was impeached for perjury.

I'd say, based on the rest of his personality, he's a perfect fit for the profile of an abuser. Would not surprise me in the least.
What would it take for Drumpf's base to disown him though?

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Kath wrote:Damnnnnn.

So we are talking about a woman who knowingly slept with a man who was married to his second wife, who had slept with him knowing he was married to his first wife.

The fact that some of you think she should be surprised he cheated on her is pretty pathetic.

He cheats on two wives. Oh, but this time he meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans. it.

:roll:

No, you have a point but seriously, it was right after his fifth child was born. I would say that in my opinion, Trump is morally bankrupt even before the election.