THE ERA OF TRUMP

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:Yeah the background is just fucking retarded.
Does anyone know if there is supposed to be some kind of symbolism to sitting in the briar patch ?
The flowers are from Kenya, Hawaii, and Chicago.

As for the broader symbolism, I should think Obama critics would be happy. You can view it all as a symbol of the confused, unreality that swirls around Obama's calm and collected, public veneer.
At least it wasn't a Russian plant..

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Does anyone know if there is supposed to be some kind of symbolism to sitting in the briar patch ?

As for the broader symbolism, I should think Obama critics would be happy. You can view it all as a symbol of the confused, unreality that swirls around Obama's calm and collected, public veneer.

That was a solid pun, bruh.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:31 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Finally, some fuckin culture up in this muther fucka. Take note Capps........ outside of Canada it aint all Hockey and Hermaphrodites.
:geek:
You could analyze art too, but you rejected your requisite gender-studies post-structural theory reeducation, so I imagine it is a struggle.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:02 pm

"Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," he said, according to CNN.
Since *way* before that, Beauregard.

Democracy has a great record of saving us all, long before the summer of 87, eh?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:34 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Haha yes!

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Nukedog wrote:Image
:lol:
Obama is such a fruit.
*yip*

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:46 pm

Kath wrote:There is a picture that shows it less washed out, but it's still not anything I would call presidential. The face looks great, but him sitting among overgrown greenery is just odd.

I personally, don't like either painting and I have no idea why Obama would choose that background at all.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Oh, snap Mont.