THE ERA OF TRUMP

clubgop

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Viktorthepirate wrote:So why do we need a parade again?
To piss off effeminate shit libs while establishing our marshal primacy in a unifying demonstration of resolve and strength.

This.
Even I have to give a fuck yeah to this.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:35 pm

BjornP wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
BjornP wrote:Seriously, if you were an American citizen in the 1840's and every regular Frenchman who visited the US, and let's say there were alot, kept telling you: "You're welcome for your country existing" and then pointing out that the Thirteen Colonies didn't have the military capacity, economy, technology and ressources of the much larger kingdom of France and that you'd have perished without their help.... What would eventually be your impression of those kinds of Frenchmen? And what if they tied that behavior to a constant expectation of the US helping them in their foreign military and diplomatic endavours?
Do you know how many cities we have named after Lafayette?
That's respect for the individual general and not what I'm asking. Try and answer that quoted question. If that sort of behavior was common among French in the 1840's, which I don't expect it was, would you think he and the sort of Frenchmen who expected you to be grateful to him, was worthy of respect? And would it color your view of Frenchmen if enough French kept acting like him?
Remove the "ifs" and ask us how we feel about Frenchman now. That pretty much describes them. Individual Frenchman can be cool be as shit but collectively not so much.

Danes can be chill. For a short time I was stationed in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan, Manas Air Base, Danes ran the watering hole named Valhalla. They were cool dudes, girls were petite blondes cute, couldn't play pool for shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:41 am

C-Mag wrote::think:

Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols
Melania Trump reportedly said, "I’m not going to go into that White House unless it has been completely exorcised," according to Pastor Begley. One thing was left, a cross on the wall. "They cleansed the White House," he said. "They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w- ... se-removal
Interesting that evangelicals are excited about a Catholic ritual being performed in the White House.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 am

Viktorthepirate wrote:Silly questions aside, you don't think this is fucking stupid?

I mean what reason do we have to do this. Large military parades that aren't celebrating some kind of military victory have always been the subject of mockery and derision from us. And what the fuck does a parade have to do with actual military capability anyways? Why don't we take all the money we spend on that and put into more bullets and range time? Ya know, the shit that actually wins a war. Why are we so willing to spend so much money on a giant masturbatory display?

I would still choose Trump over Hillary but come the fuck on guys. You don't see this as fucking stupid and weird?
Trumpsters gotta Trump.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 am

BjornP wrote:Save taxpayers some money and let soldiers do a monthly march in their regular uniforms, through whichever town or city they're closest to. Fighter jets do low flyovers over nearest cities once a month. Probably cheaper than bringing a whole country's military forces to the nation's capital, getting fighter pilots to do elaborately choreographed air ballets, and paying civilian personnel overtime.
We do it every week in the fall, in 15 cities. ;)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:14 am

Damn, Dirty Harry sounds pissed.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 am

Yeah, I too am in favor of Trump using Twitter. Best case scenario is that Twitter bans him, and he starts posting on a competing service like Gab or whatever

I don't think you can really blame MSN or FB for their description, it's accurate enough, but I think the communicative limitations of our language and desire to present the news in as few words as possible are more to blame for the discrepancy

Either way yeah, he should keep tweeting

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 am

Trump moving to Gab would be hilarious.

Twitter would go bankrupt.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Asian High school student's science project linking race, low intelligence spurs investigation

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... t-iq-race/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm

The absolute shit storm that must ensue :lol: