[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Montegriffo

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Sasquatch would destroy any trebuchet in about 60 seconds.
If he stood still, about 95 paces straight in front of mine he'd be in trouble. :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Sasquatch would destroy any trebuchet in about 60 seconds.
If he stood still, about 95 paces straight in front of mine he'd be in trouble. :lol:

They move really fast, though. He'd be on you before you could launch. They also like to flank people, so I doubt you'd stand a chance.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:30 am

Castles didn't tend to move very much so hitting moving targets was never in the design specs for trebuchets.
If you could make a miniature with proper pegged, mortice and tenon joints in solid oak instead of cucking out with glue and shit pine like the video there must be a market for them.
Shits all over a Newton's cradle as an executive toy.
What do you think Martin? Any money to be made?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:38 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Great video.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:41 am

Montegriffo wrote:Castles didn't tend to move very much so hitting moving targets was never in the design specs for trebuchets.
If you could make a miniature with proper pegged, mortice and tenon joints in solid oak instead of cucking out with glue and shit pine like the video there must be a market for them.
What is your opinion on this video:

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:43 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Penner wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Castles didn't tend to move very much so hitting moving targets was never in the design specs for trebuchets.

The vid's not working for me..

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Penner wrote:

The vid's not working for me..

Here is the entire link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R8MXBSfB0c

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Good use of lollipop sticks.
Bucket was a cop out, should have made a proper strop about twice as long for better slingshot effect.
I can't believe I've been going on about how easy they are to make for 2 years now and still no one else has found the time to make one...

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Good use of lollipop sticks.
Bucket was a cop out, should have made a proper strop about twice as long for better slingshot effect.
I can't believe I've been going on about how easy they are to make for 2 years now and still no one else has found the time to make one...

Ah, okay.