THE ERA OF TRUMP

clubgop

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:24 am

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Sanity by definition will not be Rand Paul. Do you see the things they day about Paul Ryan because he like the writing of Ayn Rand? This Motherfucker is named after her. Nevermind if that is the truth or not.
Stable, maybe? Trump changes his mind more frequently than his underwear. Rand is consistent. I don't agree with him 100%, but I get closest to someone representing my views with him.
Look at Fifes post. There is no stability. Normalization? You a racist? That train has left the station.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:25 am

Also, Muh Milterry!

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:29 am

You people are the destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:39 am

Hastur wrote:John and Adam on No Agenda constantly point out that the MSM seems to have a Trump Rotation schedule. The left media keep getting back to the same narrative. There are a couple of basic angles and they tend to rotate from one to the other in a predictable pattern. The theory is that they will keep this up at least until the midterms and then probably try to extend it all the way to 2020.

Here are the common rotation points.

1. Trump has Mental Health issues.
2. He is for some reason unfit for office.
2. Russia Russia Russia.
3. He didn't win the popular vote.
4. Someone calls for impeachment.
5. A bit about the 25th amendment.
6: Remind us he is a sex predator.
7. Back to a "he's nuts" story.

From a Swedish perspective, it appears to be accurate. Around here CNN is regarded as fair and unbiased so we never hear anything to the right of their take.

This is going to be the message from the leftist media from now on.

Thanks Hastur. I appreciate getting the outsided view.
IMO, CNN and the rest of the corporate media have become so invested in proving Trump illegitimate their entire reputation relies on destroying him, or they will be destroyed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:46 am

Good post Fife.

The thing that was left out of the budget discussion and is always left out is, do we need to borrow and spend a Million a minute. Rand had some great comments on it. NONE of the corporate media outlets would cover it. You had to be woke to find it and listen.

There is almost no reason we need to be in 90% of the countries we are in............ Team America, Fucking World Police, Deployed to 177 countries.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 am

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:04 am

C-Mag wrote: Team America, Fucking World Police, Deployed to 177 countries.

"Gary, you must use your acting."
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:23 am

Fife wrote:Image

Mainlining AntiFa Punch a Nazi Street Thug Theology......... there's not a lot I consider dangerous. But this normalizing of turning political disagreements in authorized violence is dangerous.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:24 am

Another shibboleth of our time: military parades.

The animosity towards that is very eye-opening.

I mean.. I think I get it. The same people freaking out over the military parade in this forum are the ones who get upset when I argue it's only a matter of time before the military takes over. I think they must know the American people think FAR more highly of the military than they do of the elected politicians, and the only thing that keeps this from happening is the commitment by the generals to the Constitution (which, ironically, the legislators and president have ZERO commitment to).

Still..

Gay pride parades with naked men simulating sex in the public streets: vibrant diversity.

Servicemembers from the four branches marching in formation: OMFG it's like North Korea!!!

:whistle:

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:26 am

It's a bit more complex than that.