THE ERA OF TRUMP

Hastur

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Hastur » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:25 am

When Rand say that the U.S. government borrows $1 million a minute doesn't the average voter just think it's a good thing they don't have to pay that money via taxes? They still want all the free stuff and don't care who pays. Let someone else pick up the bills. Don't touch my gibs.

He needs a better message if wants to win.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 am

Hastur wrote:When Rand say that the U.S. government borrows $1 million a minute doesn't the average voter just think it's a good thing they don't have to pay that money via taxes? They still want all the free stuff and don't care who pays. Let someone else pick up the bills. Don't touch my gibs.

He needs a better message if wants to win.
Someone gets it. Fiscal conservatism does not sell as well in America as it does with Kath, and neither does Rand Paul's foreign policy.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:23 am

StCapps wrote: Rand isn't America's sweetheart because most Americans don't think like you and C-Mag, and certainly not 70% of the country, so stop projecting your love of Rand on the electorate, Rand isn't going to be POTUS anytime soon, that's a lolberg pipe dream, most Americans aren't lolbergs.
I have a Dream Capps............. why you want to fuck with my dreams ? :naughty:

You know, we could convince the rural folks and a majority of the suburban folks Rand is cool and the man to lead us..................... but were fucked with the urban population. I just need Trump to continue to be a wrecking ball to Washington DC. Only Trump can reduce our global military footprint, only Trump can enrage the Swamp Creatures so much they will overtly break laws to go after him, thereby laying bear their corruption. Only Trump can get the media to reveal their juvenile bias and collusion with the swamp.

Trump's my Artillery prepping the Battlefield.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:35 am

John and Adam on No Agenda constantly point out that the MSM seems to have a Trump Rotation schedule. The left media keep getting back to the same narrative. There are a couple of basic angles and they tend to rotate from one to the other in a predictable pattern. The theory is that they will keep this up at least until the midterms and then probably try to extend it all the way to 2020.

Here are the common rotation points.

1. Trump has Mental Health issues.
2. He is for some reason unfit for office.
2. Russia Russia Russia.
3. He didn't win the popular vote.
4. Someone calls for impeachment.
5. A bit about the 25th amendment.
6: Remind us he is a sex predator.
7. Back to a "he's nuts" story.

From a Swedish perspective, it appears to be accurate. Around here CNN is regarded as fair and unbiased so we never hear anything to the right of their take.

This is going to be the message from the leftist media from now on.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:37 am

C-Mag wrote: I have a Dream Capps............. why you want to fuck with my dreams ? :naughty:
After Trump, America may be ready for someone sane. I know there a whole lot of people like me; fiscally conservative and socially liberal. In other words, keep government out of my wallet AND my bedroom/body.

I'm going to stay hopeful that we'll get there one day. Capps can be Negative Nancy all he likes. He may be right, I may be crazy, but it doesn't matter. Go Rand!!!
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:52 am

C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote: Rand isn't America's sweetheart because most Americans don't think like you and C-Mag, and certainly not 70% of the country, so stop projecting your love of Rand on the electorate, Rand isn't going to be POTUS anytime soon, that's a lolberg pipe dream, most Americans aren't lolbergs.
I have a Dream Capps............. why you want to fuck with my dreams ? :naughty:

You know, we could convince the rural folks and a majority of the suburban folks Rand is cool and the man to lead us..................... but were fucked with the urban population. I just need Trump to continue to be a wrecking ball to Washington DC. Only Trump can reduce our global military footprint, only Trump can enrage the Swamp Creatures so much they will overtly break laws to go after him, thereby laying bear their corruption. Only Trump can get the media to reveal their juvenile bias and collusion with the swamp.

Trump's my Artillery prepping the Battlefield.
Just want to say before I say bad things about Rand Paul, I like Rand Paul. I would totally be on board with him as POTUS. A Cruz/Paul ticket would be my dream. But listen to the crap about Trump. All that chicken little "weesa gonna die." shit that GCF and other peddle would be childs play if Paul was running. Could you imagine the millennial weeping and rending of garments over something like this?

"No not the department of education!" -Bitches

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:58 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote: I have a Dream Capps............. why you want to fuck with my dreams ? :naughty:
After Trump, America may be ready for someone sane. I know there a whole lot of people like me; fiscally conservative and socially liberal. In other words, keep government out of my wallet AND my bedroom/body.

I'm going to stay hopeful that we'll get there one day. Capps can be Negative Nancy all he likes. He may be right, I may be crazy, but it doesn't matter. Go Rand!!!
Sanity by definition will not be Rand Paul. Do you see the things they day about Paul Ryan because he like the writing of Ayn Rand? This Motherfucker is named after her. Nevermind if that is the truth or not.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:06 am

clubgop wrote:
Sanity by definition will not be Rand Paul. Do you see the things they day about Paul Ryan because he like the writing of Ayn Rand? This Motherfucker is named after her. Nevermind if that is the truth or not.
Stable, maybe? Trump changes his mind more frequently than his underwear. Rand is consistent. I don't agree with him 100%, but I get closest to someone representing my views with him.
Account abandoned.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:20 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:22 am