Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:13 pm

Kath wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Kath confirmed manlet chaser
does manlet mean "politician who has read the constitution?"

If so, YES!!!
Your husband would be the one to say.

Government shutdown announced as I'm typing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:24 pm

:clap:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:https://www.crtv.com/video/280-top-just ... th-crowder

forty minutes in.
And you're still alive................. amazing. Government shutdown and the planet didn't implode.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:38 pm

pineapplemike wrote:

:clap:
I watched some of this live, it was pretty good. Rand knows his shit. He is going to make a great POTUS someday.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
I watched some of this live, it was pretty good. Rand knows his shit. He is going to make a great POTUS someday.
I watched all of his talk. Honestly, Carlus, I don't get why he doesn't appeal to 70ish percent of the country.

You have your uber loony nanny staters, not a majority, and your uber Christian nanny staters, not a majority.

The rest of us are over here, like, WTF? My government sucks. How is Rand not America's sweetheart?

Lucy has some 'splaining to do.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:29 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I watched all of his talk. Honestly, Carlus, I don't get why he doesn't appeal to 70ish percent of the country.

You have your uber loony nanny staters, not a majority, and your uber Christian nanny staters, not a majority.

The rest of us are over here, like, WTF? My government sucks. How is Rand not America's sweetheart?

He's not flashy, nor a dramatic orator, but damn he can talk about the Constitution, the Founders and why were crazy for how we operate this country.

Trump and Obama have inoculated us, soon a Rand Paul will not only be welcome but favored.
Obi Rand Kenobi is my man. Of the 17 GOPers he was my fav. My fantasy election was Jim Webb vs Rand Paul.

At least that's my hopes.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:10 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Rand isn't America's sweetheart because most Americans don't think like you and C-Mag, and certainly not 70% of the country, so stop projecting your love of Rand on the electorate, Rand isn't going to be POTUS anytime soon, that's a lolberg pipe dream, most Americans aren't lolbergs.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:11 am

lololol this manlet only managed to shut down the government for a few hours. Rand is cute

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:13 am

There is a reason Donald Trump completely smashed Rand Paul in the Republican primaries, and Mitt Romney smashed Ron Paul, just because you personally prefer Rand Paul to Donald Trump, or Ron Paul to Mitt Romney, that doesn't mean that Republicans or Americans in general agree. It's not hard to explain at all, you just got to stop thinking that your quirky political views are shared by the vast majority of the American electorate, and then it becomes fairly obvious why neither Paul became America's sweetheart, and never will.

Wishful thinking doesn't make it so.
*yip*