THE ERA OF TRUMP

clubgop

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 am

He thinks he is being Capps. It's cute and it's close but take a look at polling and you will see he has lost the thread. He talks 50-50 as if that is the sum total of the game. The MSM is 90% negative on Trump and about 7% of said MSM are registered GOP the rest are dems. They dominate all forms of popular media. They now want or already have asserted dictitorial control over our social networks. They live in tightly compacted urban bubbles of thier own design. Our vote is spread out from coast to coast. To say we are not exposed to the thoughts and views of the other side is folly. They are 50% of the vote yet have 90% of the megaphone. The other 50% aren't there because they don't understand or hear the other side, it is because they do. It is why with any excuse leftist wish to shut down debate. It is why they wish to punch a Nazi, just call anyone who disagrees with them a Nazi.
Last edited by clubgop on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:00 am

Montegriffo wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Well pardon me for not responding to you while I was asleep. I stayed up till 5am discussing things with people who can hold a conversation without resorting to calling me a child fucker. If I don't wake up 40 minutes later to respond to the likes of you and Okie Dokey it is not an act of cowardliness.
You are falling into the trap of accusing me of not accepting how 50% of the US interpret Trump's 4d moves when you clearly don't understand how the 50% who oppose him think.
Now respond to me immediately you cowardly bitch, come on, sleep is no excuse you yellow bellied hypocritical narrow minded fucktard.
I wasn't talking about you. You ain't a chicken little.
Ah well in that case I apologise for the hateful things I said about you. :oops:
You are however a weakling. You are an outside observer you have that perspective you dont have a full understanding of either side, you have what you would consider a neutral prespective and you also think our media is of a neutral perspective so you injest our media and your own with that perspective, how can the American right not come off as demons? One side cares about your views because they need the affirmation, while the other cares not for your views because materially they don't matter and they know they are not going to get a fair shake anyway.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:04 am

Is that any different from the way anyone opposed to Trump is called a freedom hating Commie? It's really just a symptom of intolerance from both sides of the divide.
If only the left leaning media could be as unbiased as the virtuous and non partizan Faux News and Breitfart.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:07 am

clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I wasn't talking about you. You ain't a chicken little.
Ah well in that case I apologise for the hateful things I said about you. :oops:
You are however a weakling. You are an outside observer you have that perspective you dont have a full understanding of either side, you have what you would consider a neutral prespective and you also think our media is of a neutral perspective so you injest our media and your own with that perspective, how can the American right not come off as demons? One side cares about your views because they need the affirmation, while the other cares not for your views because materially they don't matter and they know they are not going to get a fair shake anyway.
Actually I don't ingest much of your media at all. Broadcast news in the States is of such poor quality it's not worth the effort.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:11 am

clubgop wrote:
He talks 50-50 as if that is the sum total of the game. The MSM is 90% negative on Trump and about 7% of said MSM are registered GOP the rest are dems. They dominate all forms of popular media. They now want or already have asserted dictitorial control over our social networks. They live in tightly compacted urban bubbles of thier own design. Our vote is spread out from coast to coast. To say we are not exposed to the thoughts and views of the other side is folly. They are 50% of the vote yet have 90% of the megaphone. The other 50% aren't there because they don't understand or hear the other side, it is because they do. It is why with any excuse leftist wish to shut down debate. It is why they wish to punch a Nazi, just call anyone who disagrees with them a Nazi.

+1

That's a good assessment of the situation.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:16 am

Americans continue to be enthralled by cable news, and it continues to show in the ratings department. Each of the big three cable news networks finished in the top 5 across basic cable across total day viewership (6 a.m. – 6 a.m.)

During the month of August 2017, Fox News topped all of basic cable in total day viewers, per Nielsen data. This is the 14th straight month Fox News has accomplished this feat. Additionally, FNC was the most-watched basic cable network in prime time, notching a monthly total viewer victory in prime time six of the past eight months.
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/basic-ca ... 017/339773

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
clubgop wrote:
He talks 50-50 as if that is the sum total of the game. The MSM is 90% negative on Trump and about 7% of said MSM are registered GOP the rest are dems. They dominate all forms of popular media. They now want or already have asserted dictitorial control over our social networks. They live in tightly compacted urban bubbles of thier own design. Our vote is spread out from coast to coast. To say we are not exposed to the thoughts and views of the other side is folly. They are 50% of the vote yet have 90% of the megaphone. The other 50% aren't there because they don't understand or hear the other side, it is because they do. It is why with any excuse leftist wish to shut down debate. It is why they wish to punch a Nazi, just call anyone who disagrees with them a Nazi.

+1

That's a good assessment of the situation.

Yeah, that pretty well sums it up.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:16 pm

:think:

Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols
Melania Trump reportedly said, "I’m not going to go into that White House unless it has been completely exorcised," according to Pastor Begley. One thing was left, a cross on the wall. "They cleansed the White House," he said. "They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w- ... se-removal
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:49 pm

C-Mag wrote::think:

Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols
Melania Trump reportedly said, "I’m not going to go into that White House unless it has been completely exorcised," according to Pastor Begley. One thing was left, a cross on the wall. "They cleansed the White House," he said. "They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w- ... se-removal
Wait, what?

No spirit cooking on the back porch?

Hilldog, we hardly knew ye.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Yep, no more eating children.
PLATA O PLOMO