THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:17 pm

First comes the crowing and chest thumping, then comes the moaning and feeling sorry for themselves, America, the manic depressive.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:First comes the crowing and chest thumping, then comes the moaning and feeling sorry for themselves, America, the manic depressive.
Serious question for you Smitty...

Why does CNN hate Russia? I don't quite understand wtf the Left is doing advocating conflict with Putin.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:23 pm

kybkh wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:First comes the crowing and chest thumping, then comes the moaning and feeling sorry for themselves, America, the manic depressive.
Serious question for you Smitty...

Why does CNN hate Russia? I don't quite understand wtf the Left is doing advocating conflict with Putin.
Serious answer, it's all for domestic consumption, Russia is merely a proxy.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:24 pm

To whose benefit?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Both teams have their foreign devil bogeys to wave in front of the rubes, to keep them distracted and in an uproar, for Blue Team it's Vladimir Putin, and for Red Team, apparently it's Justin Trudeau.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:30 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Most of the debt is on defense pork, veterans administration, and social security.

All the other stuff people talk about is not really a major factor.

Empire-building and paying for retirement. That's what is bankrupting us.
Except for Obama's spending, I'd agree, but since 1950 we have pushed a trillion or more into aid... and forgiven a lot as well, like when Russia went bankrupt, etc...

Trillions were lost and forgiven... we got screwed in so many ways it's not funny.

All that shit is just a drop in the bucket, really. You can't claim to be serious about reducing the national debt unless you are focus primarily on (1) ending the wars, (2) stamping out defense pork, (3) reforming the social security and VA system, and (4) shifting the tax burden back towards the top rather than reducing anything. That's where the vast bulk of our debt goes. You get rid of the national debt by spending restraints coupled with no tax breaks for those who are well-off. Just don't do that shit during a recession.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:35 pm

I don't feel sorry for shit, what I stated is fact. The US has forgiven hundreds of Billions in debt... if we didn't have Obama spend money like a drunken sailor with an unlimited bank account, we wouldn't be 20+ Trillion in debt, if anything we'd only be 11 to 12 Trillion.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Most of the debt is on defense pork, veterans administration, and social security.

All the other stuff people talk about is not really a major factor.

Empire-building and paying for retirement. That's what is bankrupting us.
Except for Obama's spending, I'd agree, but since 1950 we have pushed a trillion or more into aid... and forgiven a lot as well, like when Russia went bankrupt, etc...

Trillions were lost and forgiven... we got screwed in so many ways it's not funny.

All that shit is just a drop in the bucket, really. You can't claim to be serious about reducing the national debt unless you are focus primarily on (1) ending the wars, (2) stamping out defense pork, (3) reforming the social security and VA system, and (4) shifting the tax burden back towards the top rather than reducing anything. That's where the vast bulk of our debt goes. You get rid of the national debt by spending restraints coupled with no tax breaks for those who are well-off. Just don't do that shit during a recession.
Obama didn't help by increasing our war footprint and the bailouts...
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
GOP tax cuts for the donor class, run up the debt some more, Wall Street correction; same old-same old American Rubes crying in their soup again, like clockwork. /shrug.
Tax cuts means what to you? Seriously if giving more money back to the people and less to the government is a problem, then perhaps we need to give the government a weight loss program?
Mmhmm, says the goobers who have run up a twenty trillion dollar debt, and counting.

The vast majority of the budget, trillion dollars in defense pork, trillion dollars in healthcare, and a trillion dollars in corporate welfare, is spent on the donor class, who the GOP are the lickspittle cronies of, hence the whole "run up the debt" part of the equation.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:42 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Tax cuts means what to you? Seriously if giving more money back to the people and less to the government is a problem, then perhaps we need to give the government a weight loss program?
Mmhmm, says the goobers who have run up a twenty trillion dollar debt, and counting.

The vast majority of the budget, trillion dollars in defense pork, trillion dollars in healthcare, and a trillion dollars in corporate welfare, is spent on the donor class, who the GOP are the lickspittle cronies of, hence the whole "run up the debt" part of the equation.
Indeed, and then, to keep the rubes distracted. . .

". . . with all their hockey hullabaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too!" LOL!
Nec Aspera Terrent