THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Kath wrote:Any chance Trump with just Tweet the SOTU? That'd be awesome.
Loser Schumer. Sad!

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:10 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
DrYouth wrote: I am sensing me some butthurt in this thread...
Must have been from the Smitty boot.
He is whistling past the graveyard. It must be a candian thing. I won this thread with an "mmm mmm good" joke anything else is just you canuks whining like sour grapes.
Throw away jokes that fails to address the issue being discussed, clubby is the one whistling past the graveyard.
All that salt is good with soup.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:12 pm

clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
He is whistling past the graveyard. It must be a candian thing. I won this thread with an "mmm mmm good" joke anything else is just you canuks whining like sour grapes.
Throw away jokes that fails to address the issue being discussed, clubby is the one whistling past the graveyard.
GOP tax cuts for the donor class, run up the debt some more, Wall Street correction; same old-same old American Rubes crying in their soup again, like clockwork. /shrug.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:13 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
DrYouth wrote: I am sensing me some butthurt in this thread...
Must have been from the Smitty boot.
What's the graveyard? We're supposed to whistle past 380 low wage jobs being eliminated by a downsizing US company? The people who are whistling past the graveyard, are the ones depending on low wage jobs in a soup factory to pay the bills, which, not many of those left, in Toronto.

What seems to be going on here, is that C-Mag, in his desperation to throw up some "Trump is winning!' talking points, has jumped the shark by claiming Campbell's soup factories as a win, when Campbell's is a company which can't even afford Canada anymore, never mind the USA, best place for those factories, is in the Philippines, which, if Campbell's wants to stay in business, they'd have to inevitably go to.

Americans desperately clinging to low skill low wage jobs as some sort of salvation from the knowledge economy, is the graveyard in fact. The whistling past it, is the talking points claiming it as a big win for Americans, while Google is going in the other direction.

Are we happy to swap you the soup factory for the Googleplex? Of course, that's where the money is, and nobody who wants to live in Toronto can afford it, on a soup factory wage.

Any sensible American not being a partisan butt hack, which admittedly there aren't many of those left, can easily do the math, America got soup, Toronto got Google, who won that deal? Soup for Silicon Valley doesn't seem like #winning, driving high tech out of America, in return for low wage factory jobs, is a graveyard of populist stupidity any way you slice it.
Where is Toronto getting Google? You can have them. Enjoy the ISIS invasion, GCF his transgender children, I mean Monty, will quick to join you.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:Throw away jokes that fails to address the issue being discussed, clubby is the one whistling past the graveyard.
GOP tax cuts for the donor class, run up the debt some more, Wall Street correction; same old-same old American Rubes crying in their soup again, like clockwork. /shrug.
No one is crying over Canada. Americans are crying like Schumer over the dreamers.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:16 pm

clubgop wrote:Where is Toronto getting Google? You can have them. Enjoy the ISIS invasion, GCF his transgender children, I mean Monty, will quick to join you.
Blah-blah-blah ISIS! Blah-blah-blah transgenders! Blah-blah-blah tax cuts for the donor class, run up the debt some more, Wall Street correction, American rubes crying in their soup again, like clockwork.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:17 pm

clubgop wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
No one is crying over Canada.
Yeah, because it's a nicer place to live than the shithole countries to the south of us, Banana Republics all.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:30 pm

lol the more Trump wins the saltier Smitts gets. I'm not even mad. I always knew he was a lib shit at heart. Muh poor! Cry more about your poor downtrodden faggot.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Watch it... Nukedog is drunk with bloodlust... you don't want to mess with him in this state of mind.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:34 pm

The downtrodden are the American Rubes, who keep taking this GOP scam on the chin, and coming back for more each time, Savings and Loan bust, Dotcom bust, Housing bust, one after the other, getting worse each time, tax cuts for the donor class, run up the debt some more, Wall Street correction, the American Rubes get burned again.

Meanwhile in Canada, not a single financial crisis in the history of the country, not even in the Great Depression.
Nec Aspera Terrent