THE ERA OF TRUMP

Heraclius

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Heraclius » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Heraclius wrote:Barring the IQ-thing and the housing loan thing all of that seems like totally reasonable policy. I'm not sure if you will ever be able to get back to 85% white demographics, though. I think you'll be able to get to about 70% at most without having to usher in incredibly discriminatory practices against legitimate Americans.
The IQ thing was an allusion to what the RAISE act actually is. It basically ensures that the people coming here legally can speak the native language and have viable prospects for our country. When Stephen Miller was grilled by the press they asked him if he had Euro countries in mind. The press fucking knows who is in mind with the RAISE act. Republicans deny it but the truth is, this bars sub 80 IQ mongoloids and favors White immigration.
I think the RAISE act is pretty silly for restricting immigration while also making it far harder to get into the US. Personally, I think a 24 year old who completed a STEM Masters at a US uni while being fluent in English should get into the US without question yet it “only” puts that person at the bare minimum for points with that point system. If the points are that stringent there should just be a point-based system determining if immigrants can come to the US imo.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:15 pm

Well far be it from me to discourage your successful migration policies. I am no wizard I mean America could work out quite well as a nation of the world.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:The race thing is a thing.

The black gentleman he had an argument with was not wrong. Whites are the recipient of White privilege. There is nothing wrong in that assessment or endeavour.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:The race thing is a thing.

The black gentleman he had an argument with was not wrong. Whites are the recipient of White privilege. There is nothing wrong in that assessment or endeavour.
:roll:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:37 pm

What is White privilege if not the thing our forefathers strove for? Surely you don't take it in to your head that the Frontier, pionoreed by our ancestors, was settled in the name of the Chinaman's future prospects? Or the the Indio's? I don't believe you think this. The future of America was a White promised land if they could take it And they did! Whites SHOULD be the recipients of White privilege but of course, having grown soft and corrupted by World Conscience, now this land is anyone's for the taking. Much as it always was i suppose .

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:What is White privilege if not the thing our forefathers strove for? Surely you don't take it in to your head that the Frontier, pionoreed by our ancestors, was settled in the name of the Chinaman's future prospects? Or the the Indio's? I don't believe you think this. The future of America was a White promised land if they could take it And they did! Whites SHOULD be the recipients of White privilege but of course, having grown soft and corrupted by World Conscience, now this land is anyone's for the taking. Much as it always was i suppose .
How much real estate does being white buy you in Heaven?

If it is none, then why should it matter?

This bullshit is nothing other than worldliness.

Let go of the world.

In this bullshit paradigm where you have to pick sides, the side you should pick has nothing to do with skin color.

Cling to your faith, and nothing else.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:06 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:What is White privilege if not the thing our forefathers strove for? Surely you don't take it in to your head that the Frontier, pionoreed by our ancestors, was settled in the name of the Chinaman's future prospects? Or the the Indio's? I don't believe you think this. The future of America was a White promised land if they could take it And they did! Whites SHOULD be the recipients of White privilege but of course, having grown soft and corrupted by World Conscience, now this land is anyone's for the taking. Much as it always was i suppose .

Let go of the world.

In this bullshit paradigm where you have to pick sides, the side you should pick has nothing to do with skin color.

If Christians took that attitude in the past, there would be no Christians today.

This is not what God meant by the phrase. You still have responsibilities in this world.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:02 am

A near-final draft of the White House’s unlimited and forever amnesty bill says the administration wants $25 billion for a wall over the next five years, and will not cancel chain-migration or visa-lottery inflows until the last of the 4 million foreigners now in the pipeline have arrived in the 2030s.

The amnesty is dubbed the Security, Enforcement, and Compassion United Reform Effort Act, or SECURE Act. It is based on the SUCCEED Act developed by Sen. Thom Tillis and Sen. James Lankford, and it offers amnesty to an unlimited number of people, without any ending date.

Overall, the amnesty bill implements the desire of American business for a huge, managed supply of young, compliant, non-criminal workers, who also double as consumers. That is very different from progressives’ desire to welcome poor ‘dreamer’ migrants from developing countries, regardless of costs. For example, the bill includes a series of legal reforms intended to exclude the unregulated migration of uneducated and unskilled Latin-American migrants and youths, including MS-13 gangsters. Those migrants are of little use to employers but are usually the beneficiaries of Democrats’ sympathies for distant peoples.
http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections ... d-forever/

Fuck these merchant bastards.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:59 am

lol Schumer won't even agree to that. Ballsy

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Let go of the world.

If Christians took that attitude in the past, there would be no Christians today.

This is not what God meant by the phrase. You still have responsibilities in this world.
It's more like white Christian klan members attacking black Christians.