THE ERA OF TRUMP

K@th

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Ask any native Chicagoan where the __________'s live and they will be able to tell you.

There are Polish, Irish, Italian, Greek, Chinese areas. It's not just Hispanics that self-segregate. You won't find an Italian deli in the Polish part of town and vice-versa. I think it's because they aren't integrated into the fabric of American society, but I could be wrong.,
Account abandoned.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Just attended a meeting with an integrated Chinese coworker, an integrated Carribean Black coworker and an integrated Portuguese coworker.... and two anglo whites.

Probably an illusion.

I'm in a relatively small city in British Columbia... we have no ethnic parts of town.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Kath wrote:Ask any native Chicagoan where the __________'s live and they will be able to tell you.

There are Polish, Irish, Italian, Greek, Chinese areas. It's not just Hispanics that self-segregate. You won't find an Italian deli in the Polish part of town and vice-versa. I think it's because they aren't integrated into the fabric of American society, but I could be wrong.,
The rise of Latino neighborhoods in SoCal is actually due to whites self segregating, but don’t tell Commander LaRazaHammer that. He’s still blaming white legislation from the 70s for screwing over ... whites ... but it’s the Latinos fault.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:37 pm

DrYouth wrote:

I'm in a relatively small city in British Columbia... we have no ethnic parts of town.
Just on our little street with 30 or so houses, and we're "from" all over the place, but if you go 15 miles north to Boca Raton, we have the largest concentration of Jewish people outside of Israel.
Account abandoned.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote::lol:

Step 1 is the personal attacks.

Step 2 is accusing you of hating people.

Never deviates. Hilarious.

You know you can't really answer the argument made, so you launch into PC police mode. It's amusing that you people still believe that works.

All you really have done is launched into a tirade of fallacious, ad hominem nonsense.
Truly, I made no attempt to misrepresent you.

It is my observation, but if you disagree with it, is that not the order of your identify politics?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:It surprises me how much White > Catholic for StA.

I mean my grandparents and great grandparents were getting so much shit for sending their kids to parochial schools and "not integrating."

I mean fucking Oregon tried to outlaw Catholic school cause they hated us so much.
Nick, move to Belton, so you can deus vult with us when the end times come.

There's a biker church being built right next door, and our football team is the Crusaders.

Join the right team.
Belton, is that better than El Paso????

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:30 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote::lol:

Step 1 is the personal attacks.

Step 2 is accusing you of hating people.

Never deviates. Hilarious.

You know you can't really answer the argument made, so you launch into PC police mode. It's amusing that you people still believe that works.

All you really have done is launched into a tirade of fallacious, ad hominem nonsense.
Truly, I made no attempt to misrepresent you.

It is my observation, but if you disagree with it, is that not the order of your identify politics?
I am just being realistic and looking at the situation as it actually exists rather than some bullshit narrative. I like them just fine, but they are not integrating and we shouldn't hand over our country to them because we are scared some feckless dipshits will label us "racists" for not wanting to give up our nation.

In small numbers that won't upset the demographic distribution of our nation they are just fine. Did you know Mexico literally has a constitutional provision that precludes immigration of any kind that would upset the Mexican demographics? I am not asking for anything the Mexicans themselves don't already have and support for their own country. I think a lot of you are naive as fuck right now, truthfully.

This is why the term cuck came about. This attitude we see from people like DB is not very different from an actual cuck. He might as well be saying you are not a "real man" if you don't let some black dude ram your wife in front of you. I don't think that would convince you let some black dude toss your wife, but somehow the threat of being labeled racist if you don't let foreigners overrun our country does work?? I really don't get it.

Where else does this work?

You're not a racist Jew if you don't let millions of Arabs migrate into Israel.

You're a racist if you don't let millions of white people migrate into your African country and make it white.

You're a racist if you don't let African displace the Japanese people with mass migration.

You're a racist if you don't let Mexico become Anglicized through mass migration from North America and Europe.

Dude, most people in the world would laugh in your fucking face if you tried that, and yet it's quite effective on whites in America. Why?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Kath wrote:
DrYouth wrote:

Just on our little street with 30 or so houses, and we're "from" all over the place, but if you go 15 miles north to Boca Raton, we have the largest concentration of Jewish people outside of Israel.
There’s a super Greek town near there too. Tarpon Springs I think?

I remember they did sponge diving for the tourists, and the food was killer.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:40 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

I mean my grandparents and great grandparents were getting so much shit for sending their kids to parochial schools and "not integrating."

I mean fucking Oregon tried to outlaw Catholic school cause they hated us so much.

There's a biker church being built right next door, and our football team is the Crusaders.

Join the right team.
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/B ... ect/10_zm/

https://www.google.com/search?q=belton+ ... 20&bih=949

Yup.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:43 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Join the right team.
We're in the path for the next total eclipse.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/ ... o=20240408
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751