THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:32 pm

DBTrek wrote:There it is folks. That one Congressman in Chicago speaks for 16 million Hispanics across the nation. He’s the top of the Latino pyramid and every Hispanic in the nation must march to his tune.
I told y’all!
I told ya!!!

:lol:

Right on.

Followed by some non-cited “evidence” from the shadowy Latinos who “control Southern California”.

Scary!

There it is folks, prediction fulfilled..
Speaker to Animals wrote:This is the mission statement of one of the Mexican groups that now controls Southern California:
Chicano is our identity; it defines who we are as people. It rejects the notion that we…should assimilate into the Anglo-American melting pot…Aztlan was the legendary homeland of the Aztecas … It became synonymous with the vast territories of the Southwest, brutally stolen from a Mexican people marginalized and betrayed by the hostile custodians of the Manifest Destiny.
In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal gringo invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny. ... Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. ... We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.

They seem quite "integrated". We should just give them whatever we want or we might be called "racists" by people like DB. :roll:

But, of course, he will just reply they are the bad apples and not indicative of the wider population. When I point out the wider Latino population has no problem maintaining anti-white policies that will make it difficult for whites to continue living in Southern California, he says that's just an aberration. When I point out that Latinos are electing people from these racist organizations to Congress, he just acts like this guy is an aberration. But these things happen because a majority of their demographic votes for them. So it's not an aberration. They are not bad apples. This is the poison that is being imported into our borders by the millions right now.
You need to respond to the argument. You can't possibly get somebody like Gutierrez in Congress without the majority of the Latinos in that district electing the equivalent of a KKK fanatic. They obviously support him in large numbers.

You can't have discriminatory laws making life difficult for whites in Southern California unless the majority demographic (Latinos) want it that way.

Your assertion that these people have integrated is obviously false. I guess the personal attacks will follow because God knows you can't answer this.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:34 pm

The “prediction” you added after my response was accurate?
Wow.

It’s like you either retroactively edited your post, or realized how weak your arguments were and tried to get ahead of the obvious shortcomings by calling them out yourself.

/yawn
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:35 pm

You have no answer to it at all. You are bankrupted.

It's obvious that the majority of their population think and feel this way else they wouldn't elect these people to office, and they would keep anti-white laws in place even when the underlying principle that guided their creation no longer applies, and indeed it's the inverse situation.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:38 pm

I mean.. it's absolutely fucking crazy that this guy carries on like they are integrated when they elect politicians to Congress who talk about the interests of "our people" all the time, a direct reference to his La Raza affiliation, and he doesn't mean the American people, but a racial group that has migrated in here en masse.

Hello! Wake the fuck up! :dance:

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:38 pm

Congress isn't really in the business of removing laws from the books, so the fact that they didn't remove a law has nothing to do with reverse racism and everything to do with the fact that congress critters don't do their job.,
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Kath wrote:Congress isn't really in the business of removing laws from the books, so the fact that they didn't remove a law has nothing to do with reverse racism and everything to do with the fact that congress critters don't do their job.,

Jesus, woman, you really have no idea what we are even talking about.

The anti-white laws in Southern California are for that local area, not the federal government. It's totally in their control to reverse it. They don't want to. The stated objective of La Raza, who controls most of the local politicians and even judges, is to drive out white people from the area.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:40 pm

The success of Latino immigration is obvious nationwide, you can just look around the workplace and ... oh, that’s right. I guess you can’t.

Well, I understand how some internet shut-in reading white apocalypse woo-woo rags 24/7 might think like you do. I wouldn’t take them too seriously though.

The rest of working, tax paying, integrated society interacts with latino Americans every day and it’s no big deal.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:44 pm

DBTrek wrote:The success of Latino immigration is obvious nationwide, you can just look around the workplace and ... oh, that’s right. I guess you can’t.

Well, I understand how some internet shut-in reading white apocalypse woo-woo rags 24/7 might think like you do. I wouldn’t take them too seriously though.

The rest of working, tax paying, integrated society interacts with latino Americans every day and it’s no big deal.

Now you are trying to move around goalposts. I never said anything about success. I am talking about integration. Integration implies we become a single people. They are not doing that. They are their own separate people and they are carrying out their political interests as a racial group against the interests of the rest of the American people. American doesn't really matter to them other than the current benefits of citizenship. If you are a white in southern California or southern Texas a hundred years from now, I very much doubt -- if current trends continue -- that you will even be considered a citizen there.

You are deliberately trying to obfuscate the meaning of integration because you damned well know you lost this debate.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:45 pm

DBTrek wrote:The success of Latino immigration is obvious nationwide, you can just look around the workplace and ... oh, that’s right. I guess you can’t.

:lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Right.
The Latinos are always agitating to strip the whites of their citizenship. That’s what’s going on.
Thanks for the update on all things Latino from some basement in Appalachia.