THE ERA OF TRUMP

DBTrek

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:48 am

Hispanics have integrated as well as papists. Many of them being papist themselves. Citing white legislation from the 70s as evidence of Hispanic voting block racism is an ignorant argument advanced in bad faith.

I can cherry pick just as many dumbass Catholics saying stupid things and show them voting in blocks as well, but that would be a flimsy basis for an argument.

Likewise your ridiculous, cherry-picked examples are evidence of absolutely nothing. You advance similar arguments to the ones used by people who felt no Catholic had a right to public office in the Era of JFK.

Yet Catholics, despite their religious fealty to a foreign national, are largely considered to be part of the USA, as are Hispanics.

So unless you plan to self-deport over your own divided loyalties, block voting, and incompatible religious culture, you should probably slow your roll, ese.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Ridiculous.

I have pointed out examples of how they have NOT integrated at all. You just keep repeating the assertion without addressing the actual problems presented.

If Hispanics integrated in the same way as all the European peoples did, then there wouldn't be Latino-nationalist congressmen. Latinos would not politically organize as a racial group.

But instead, we see guys like Gutierrez who openly claim they do not represent anybody but Latinos. That's it. If you are white, he doesn't represent you. That's a US congressman, by the way.

The only groups that integrated were whites from various parts of Europe. People constantly argue that their successful integration, which was along racial lines, can extend to all these nonwhite immigrants. But the evidence is quite clear that they it cannot happen, does not happen, and probably will never happen that way. Blacks and Native Americans were here for a lot longer than Italians, Irish, and Catholic Germans. They still have not integrated. They are their own racial groups. They act according to the interests of their racial group.

Hispanics have been no different. There exists no reason to suspect they will suddenly and magically become integrated like the rest of us.

If we had not integrated, you'd still see very large populations of German speakers in America. People who are ethnically German. Who tend to breed only with other Germans. Who cling to German culture and values. But you don't. They blended into this thing we once called "American", but now we call it "evil white patriarchy". The only vestiges we have of our former ethnicities are events like the annual St. Patrick Day parades. We don't have ethnic identities outside of white American any longer other than in the context of a novelty.

But that's not the case for Latinos and it never will be.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:08 pm

I mean.. do you really fucking believe that members of the black caucus represent you at all? Do you really believe a racist like Guitirrez, who hates you because of your white race, represents you?

Come on, guy. Just open your eyes. The only integration that ever actually happened was between whites who came here from Europe.

It may come to pass that, in order to survive, whites will have to integrate into some kind of mestizo culture. That's possible. But that entails losing your race too over generations. Latinos, however, will not integrate into us. They have no reason to and they certainly have no intention do so.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:10 pm

But instead, we see guys like Gutierrez who openly claim they do not represent anybody but Latinos.
So now a representative in Congress from Alabama is supposed to be working for the best interests of Alaskans? Errr... that's not how it works nor is it how it was designed to work.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 pm

Both you Chicken Fuckers are making the wrong arguments............. this is all about volume. We've been increasing our immigration for 50 years and we need to draw back so that all Americans can assimilate.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 pm

Kath wrote:
But instead, we see guys like Gutierrez who openly claim they do not represent anybody but Latinos.
So now a representative in Congress from Alabama is supposed to be working for the best interests of Alaskans? Errr... that's not how it works nor is it how it was designed to work.

He is from Chicago. He only represents Hispanics. White people in his district can die as far as he is concerned.

He is literally the Hispanic equivalent of a KKK member elected to Congress. That's no big deal to you because you don't understand what is going on. I doubt you even know who the guy is.

The question you should have asked, which was actually appropriate, is: would it be okay for a white congressman to openly state he will only serve the interests of white people in his district?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:29 pm

In November 2009, Dolan signed an ecumenical statement known as the Manhattan Declaration calling on evangelicals, Roman Catholics and Orthodox not to comply with rules and laws permitting abortion, same-sex marriage and other matters that go against their religious consciences. It calls for civil disobedience from Christian officials and laymen on these issues.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_M._Dolan
Holy shit - non-integrated papists and their anti American ideologies. Publicly agitating their demographic to rebel against the law of the land. Traitors. Law breakers.

Time to deport the non assimilating bastards, clearly.

I mean, where do they think they are, Land of the Free or something?

/yawn
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:02 pm

I need a quote of Gutierrez saying he will not represent the white people in his district.
Account abandoned.

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Kath wrote:I need a quote of Gutierrez saying he will not represent the white people in his district.
Here's an awfully close one: http://www.newsweek.com/pushing-obama-immigration-reform-70093

"I have only one loyalty and that’s to the immigrant community.”

That is a quote from a Congressman and it's pretty cut and dry. He did not say "I have only one loyalty and that's my constituents".

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:24 pm

It surprises me how much White > Catholic for StA.

I mean my grandparents and great grandparents were getting so much shit for sending their kids to parochial schools and "not integrating."

I mean fucking Oregon tried to outlaw Catholic school cause they hated us so much.