THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:41 am

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You don't seem to have a problem with demographic replacement. As long as you support that fucking idea, then you have no business whining about identity politics becoming the rule.
Speaker to Animals wrote: Uh.. okay. I can say whatever I want.
Classic snowflakism.

“You have no right to speak because of my straw man argument”

“Fuck you snowflake”

“Fuck me? I can say what I waaaaaant!”

Jesus, you missed some serious growth opportunities in your life, obviously.
I keep saying that it's the steroids.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:58 am

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You don't seem to have a problem with demographic replacement. As long as you support that fucking idea, then you have no business whining about identity politics becoming the rule.
Speaker to Animals wrote: Uh.. okay. I can say whatever I want.
Classic snowflakism.

“You have no right to speak because of my straw man argument”

“Fuck you snowflake”

“Fuck me? I can say what I waaaaaant!”

Jesus, you missed some serious growth opportunities in your life, obviously.

I see we've reached the limit of your capacity to debate. :lol:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:01 am

There's no debate being had. Just you doing dumbshit things like pointing to 50 year old white-legislated policies as evidence os present-day hispanic racism. Pretty retarded. Then, when I point out you're being retarded again (kinda mean I guess, since it's pretty obvious to everyone without me saying anything), you go into snowflake strawman meltdown.

/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:10 am

DBTrek wrote:There's no debate being had. Just you doing dumbshit things like pointing to 50 year old white-legislated policies as evidence os present-day hispanic racism. Pretty retarded. Then, when I point out you're being retarded again (kinda mean I guess, since it's pretty obvious to everyone without me saying anything), you go into snowflake strawman meltdown.

/shrug
Dat pigeon gon prance doh.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:11 am

DBTrek wrote:There's no debate being had. Just you doing dumbshit things like pointing to 50 year old white-legislated policies as evidence os present-day hispanic racism. Pretty retarded. Then, when I point out you're being retarded again (kinda mean I guess, since it's pretty obvious to everyone without me saying anything), you go into snowflake strawman meltdown.

/shrug

There's obviously no debate with you. I make an argument and you get steaming mad and start hurling insults. it's laughable that you think you win these things and that anybody but you has a meltdown over it.

i am sure insults against my disability, marital status, or status as a "real man" are forthcoming. :roll:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:22 am

:lol:

Maybe just go read a book, or do something non-deranged for a while. Take some time off the Internet. Regroup. Come back when you actually have something to say.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

/shrug

There's obviously no debate with you. I make an argument and you get steaming mad and start hurling insults. it's laughable that you think you win these things and that anybody but you has a meltdown over it.

i am sure insults against my disability, marital status, or status as a "real man" are forthcoming. :roll:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:24 am

Do you think burying your beating with endless posts of your bile makes it go away? :roll:

If you want to continue to debate, I am here. You obviously cannot.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:32 am

I think your “evidence” of 50 year old white-legislation proving modern Hispanic racism already beat you.

You’ve come up with nothing else, and I’ve no motivation to whack the dead horse that is your so-called argument.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am

DBTrek wrote:I think your “evidence” of 50 year old white-legislation proving modern Hispanic racism already beat you.

You’ve come up with nothing else, and I’ve no motivation to whack the dead horse that is your so-called argument.

I think your spewing bile and trying to bury a contradiction to your assertion that these people are integrating speaks volumes. If you'd like to continue to debate, that's fine. But for as long as you act like a child and toss out insults and nonsense whenever you lose a debate, you aren't doing yourself any favors.

You claimed these people are integrating. I gave you a real world example of exactly how they are not integrating. That they operate as their own insular political bloc and act against the interests of the rest of the electorate. When you have entire racial groups acting as a single group, and only concerning themselves with what benefits that racial group, then you certainly have no such thing as integration. Meanwhile, while whites become a minority, you already see no end to the anti-white policies. Your grandchildren will be a minority in this country and they STILL will be penalized for employment, access to college funding, and more, all because of the fact they are white. You had better start thinking in terms of our racial group.

If Hispanics had actually integrated in Southern California, they would have pursued the principle behind the law: that a minority ought not be disenfranchised from a decent education. But they don't. They only act in their own interests, against the interests of whites, even when it's now whites in the disadvantaged situation. That's a direct contraction to your assertion.