Trump's Positives So Far:

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:00 pm

I identify Manhattoes Native American. Our tribe demands restitution.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Is this not preferable to what we have now
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:25 pm

or this
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:28 pm

My ancestors' teepee was usually placed right around the vicinity of what is today called 721 Fifth Avenue.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:My ancestors' teepee was usually placed right around the vicinity of what is today called 721 Fifth Avenue.
They should have drank less whiskey and burned more wagons :shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:No easy direct access to NYC means NYC has no easy direct access to you.
Huh? That makes no sense. NYC in the context I'm using it means Manhattan. Brooklyn and Queens are on long island. People on long island are not exactly concerned about Manhattanites taking over their towns.
Maybe you've been away for a while, but the LIRR will get you to Penn station in 20 minutes from Garden City. I took it almost everyday while we were there. Getting back and forth was really easy.
And how did you get to Garden City?
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Huh? That makes no sense. NYC in the context I'm using it means Manhattan. Brooklyn and Queens are on long island. People on long island are not exactly concerned about Manhattanites taking over their towns.
Maybe you've been away for a while, but the LIRR will get you to Penn station in 20 minutes from Garden City. I took it almost everyday while we were there. Getting back and forth was really easy.
I flew to LaGuardia, and drove there from the airport?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
That's not the same as commuting into the city every day from someone's home in Long Island. You have to get to where you can take the train in. Most people take a train to the train that takes them into the city. It's a long commute. You drive to the local train station, then take a train to a 'main train,' then take that train into the city. Often you have to then take the subway to your office. It's not easy for the majority of L.I. commuters.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:01 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
That's not the same as commuting into the city every day from someone's home in Long Island. You have to get to where you can take the train in. Most people take a train to the train that takes them into the city. It's a long commute. You drive to the local train station, then take a train to a 'main train,' then take that train into the city. Often you have to then take the subway to your office. It's not easy for the majority of L.I. commuters.
Welcome to 2017,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Welcome to 2017,

This proves my point. Drive to a train and then take multiple trains into the city. Then a subway to your office.