Social Justice Warriors Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 am

PartyOf5 wrote:Places like this are blatantly stating they are going to start discriminating against men. They don't care because white cis men have "privilege", so they have no voice anymore. They can't be discriminated against because they have "priviledge". The SJW have gone full Nazi. I've recently been to a forum
with a thread on the Google manifesto where the mods openly said that anyone who comes in posting anything like "his statements aren't all that bad" should report them to the mods for banning. In their own little pocket worlds they are 100% justified in what they are doing, unaware of how out of touch and Nazi-like they have become. I have a feeling this is going to get worse before it gets better.
Post screencaps or links

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Image
:laughing-rollingred:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:Places like this are blatantly stating they are going to start discriminating against men. They don't care because white cis men have "privilege", so they have no voice anymore. They can't be discriminated against because they have "priviledge". The SJW have gone full Nazi. I've recently been to a forum
with a thread on the Google manifesto where the mods openly said that anyone who comes in posting anything like "his statements aren't all that bad" should report them to the mods for banning. In their own little pocket worlds they are 100% justified in what they are doing, unaware of how out of touch and Nazi-like they have become. I have a feeling this is going to get worse before it gets better.
You're just realizing this now?

My organization, which thankfully is pretty conservative and actually the target of many REEEEEEEEEers, recently started sending out emails about the creation of special interest groups within the organization, such as a women-only and PRIDE group. This scares me because this was the beginning of the end at ESPN. However the 32 men who own all 3 parts of my organization will nip any retardation in the bud just like they did to a certain unemployed person in the news right now
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:41 pm

all 3 parts of my organization will nip any retardation in the bud just like they did to a certain unemployed person in the news right now
The fuck do proudboys have to do with Spencer or Unite the Right?

Oh that's right, nothing lol

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:35 pm

California wrote:

My organization, which thankfully is pretty conservative and actually the target of many REEEEEEEEEers, recently started sending out emails about the creation of special interest groups within the organization, such as a women-only and PRIDE group. This scares me because this was the beginning of the end at ESPN. However the 32 men who own all 3 parts of my organization will nip any retardation in the bud just like they did to a certain unemployed person in the news right now
You work for the NFL? Tell McCaskey to fucking retire already.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote:

You work for the NFL? Tell McCaskey to fucking retire already.
As soon as someone liquidates Jed York

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:49 am

de officiis wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Nukedog wrote:BLIZZARD BITES THE DUST
https://archive.is/n33jz

Just a reminder that all forms of entertainment have been bought up by leftists over the last couple decades. There is a reason why music, movies and videogames are complete shit now with absolutely no creativity remaining. Sequel after sequel, remixes of songs that came out a few months prior are perfect examples of what happens when leftists buy out entire industries and fill it with their friends and agents. There is almost no talent or creativity left.*

*shamelessly stolen from infinity
If that 21% are qualified, then what is there to bitch about?

What they are suggesting is against the law, you can't hire someone based off of a criteria of sex or race.

Fucking Twatnuggets.
Maybe they're just trying to avoid Title VII lawsuits.
Pfft. Bullshit.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Post screencaps or links
The thread I was reading is here:
https://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1301231

So things got a bit heated and one of the mods stepped in to settle things down. One of the responses to the white male (I assume based on the response) was:
You have two minority women in your moderation team. You should let them moderate discussions of women's issues. You have the authority, but you lack the perspective. You are not the best person on your team to make sure these debates are inclusive and safe.
One of those minority woman mods later made a lengthy post that included this:
But we'd like to ask that discussions continue to stay away from questioning whether Damore's ideas were really all that bad. If somebody starts taking that position, go ahead and throw down a report on their post.
The forum reads like it's from Evergreen.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:46 am

The California State Senate is considering a bill that would make it a crime to “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” in a public health, retirement or housing institution. State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) has introduced SB 219 with a variety of transgender protections but the pronoun controversy is likely to get the most attention. Violators face a year in jail and a potential $1000 fine.
https://jonathanturley.org/2017/08/18/p ... er-people/

Thanks, Canada.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:55 am

de officiis wrote:
The California State Senate is considering a bill that would make it a crime to “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” in a public health, retirement or housing institution. State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) has introduced SB 219 with a variety of transgender protections but the pronoun controversy is likely to get the most attention. Violators face a year in jail and a potential $1000 fine.
https://jonathanturley.org/2017/08/18/p ... er-people/

Thanks, Canada.

public health, retirement or housing institution....

So, should mental health workers be legally required to call someone "Lord Jesus" if they demand it? Should be fun times...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0