THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:19 pm

If you want to understand the nature of things you have to keep your mind open. Do your due diligence and your own research. That is all.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:We aren't talking about the religion. We are talking about a race.
And I get that it gets conflated in talks about Jews, because the two cross over, but I think plenty of Jews like Shapiro put more weight into the religious side than the racial one.

He's talked about it plenty of times if you've never heard it.

The religion really is the race, for the most part, but a lot of them constantly fall into degeneracy and turn against God. That's just what they do. God punishes them for it and the survivors realize that was a huge mistake and go back to their Covenant.

Judaism is an ethnic people as well as a religion. There were some converts, but not many. Twelve tribes. Ethno state founded by God. They invaded Canaan to conquer it by slaughtering fucking giants. It's actually pretty cool. I always get a kick when new atheists quote mine the Old Testament to find where God ordered the Israelites to exterminate the people in Caanan, but because they don't have the integrity to read the whole thing, they sort of missed the part about the inhabitants being fucking monsters.

Shapiro knows what's up, and all of those practicing Jews are great allies in the fight against degeneracy.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:57 pm

One more because this guy is fire

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Well, I’ve had a lot of bad ideas in my life, but none as immortalized as this one. I decided on election night to invite the 37 women ambassadors to the U.N., many of whom face struggles in their own foreign service, or at the U.N. of a kind that, as an American, I never did. And I thought what an amazing night for them. I mean, that’s what America represents to the world, when a glass ceiling is shattered in our country, it creates a whole new sense of possibility for people everywhere.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25882/fo ... nk-berrien
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wanted to milk the soft power dividend of this moment
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:24 pm

It's amazing how women believed she simply deserved the office, despite being probably the most disastrous politician in recent memory. The woman literally destabilized all of North Africa and then Syria, causing the largest hostile migration of people into Europe since the collapse of the Roman Empire. But these women thought it was simply her turn, and were stunned the rest of us wouldn't vote for a vagina.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:40 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:07 pm

People naming their kids after Sir Edmund Hillary is out eh. ;)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 pm

That's foul ball associating a great man with that criminal baby eater.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:That's foul ball associating a great man with that criminal baby eater.
Uh, you don't know the story ? Hillary Clinton claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary
5. Sir Edmund Hillary (1995)
Hillary apparently tried to claim that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to conquer Mount Everest. As pointed out by the New York Times and various other sources, Sir Edmund Hillary did not climb Mount Everest until 1953... Hillary Clinton was born in 1947. See the discrepancies?
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/8-craz ... ry-clinton
Only one word comes to mind............... PATHETIC.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience