THE ERA OF TRUMP

clubgop

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 am

Okeefenokee wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This shit is unbelievable.
That is the same segment where they had a white guy, you know a GCF but out of the closet type, who used the N-word right to the black host face! Like WTF? They really thing he is LITERALLY HITLER they are willing to team up with the Stalins of their time.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:59 am

Fife wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Fife wrote:
I see what you did there.
help me out.
Gonna bend a rule here and explain nuke's joke. Mainly because you are a good dude, and because you're too young to get the beauty of his post.

Plus, it means I get to post the actual vidya. :goteam: :drunk:

Just played this on youtube, the next video to play was The Vapors.

I think I'm turning Shitholer, I really think so.

Awesome stuff.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:16 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Entertaining to watch someone else go through the field of strawmen and ad hominems for once.
Not only that, pulling them apart with ease. I wish Ooky would post more often but it's not surprising she doesn't. :(
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Entertaining to watch someone else go through the field of strawmen and ad hominems for once.
Not only that, pulling them apart with ease. I wish Ooky would post more often but it's not surprising she doesn't. :(
Oh really. Emotional virtue signaling does not a policy argument make in fact it only exposes bitches who poses as beacons of truth with no earthly biases like GCF pretends to be as the dishonest hack bitches they are.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Pulling apart strawmen?
Didn't see that.

Saw a lot of emotion, followed by an honest admission that no, we don't really want to be the international dumping ground for shithole countries.

/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:17 am

Ooky falls into the liberal white guilt trap, but it's a fallacy, it's not the fault of the Britons that the Dagos were ruled by the Pope in Rome, the first and only people on earth to fight the Iberian slave traders, were in fact the Britons, and Soviet Bolshevism was a bad idea too, but we never went for that neither. /shrug
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 am

ooky lives in the Bay Area (oops, can I say that?), has a young female child, is relatively young herself, obtained her doctorate later in life, and debates on a board smelling of testosterone. She does okay.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:36 am

The whole concept of Latin America somehow being our fault and problem, is in fact inherently colonialist in of itself, the civilizing mission incarnate, the liberals are the colonialists naow, physicians heal thyselves.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:08 am

Well, deportation has to start *somewhere.*

Baby steps, I guess.

:goteam: :drunk:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am

I’m for all “Ms.”

And anyone who calls themselves a “foody.”