THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:56 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:No True Alt-Rightman

Pretty sure the "pro-Israeli, zionist, Jew lover" isn't popular amongst the Alt-Right, dude. If you think Bannon is "alt-right", then you probably thought the homosexual Jew that married a black man was "Alt-Right" too. :think:
The rest of his schtick is popular to the alt-right.

Bannon liking Israel is dealbreaker to the alt-right? Yeah, right...
:roll:
LOL. No it's not. I listen to their podcasts sometimes. They definitely are not fans.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:There's only so much getting their asses kicked by the GOP the Democrats are going to stomach, before they chuck the SJW's under the bus.
I'm hoping to still be in the game when they come looking for rationality again. Got my JFK portrait ready to hang in my office in D.C.
JFK will rise again, he always does, otherwise the Democrats would never win, JFK is just biding his time right now, JFK doesn't run against Eisenhower, he waits until the incumbent is gone and the opposition has run out of gas before he pounces.

Clintonian triangulation for the win, it's just a matter of time. The Democrats get sick of losing eventually, then they chuck the left wing of the party under the bus ftw.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:00 pm

It will breakdown JFK Democrats 45%, GOP 35%, Bernie Bros 20%, 45% ftw.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL. No it's not. I listen to their podcasts sometimes. They definitely are not fans.
Name a political figure other than Trump that the alt-right likes more than Bannon.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:04 pm

I am not kidding when I say you need to hire a top fitness trainer and go through a fitness transformation on youtube. Older rich white guys who become super fit and video log their adventures get very, very large followings on social media. I don't know what it is about the combination, but just being old and wealthy doesn't cut it. Martin is already adventurous. He just needs to get cut and pack on a little bit of muscle again. I can't spell it out any clearer than this.

Older fit guys with lots of money who like adventure are pretty fucking popular right now. Anybody can get fit. It's not even like this is out of his reach. He's got the hard part done already.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not kidding when I say you need to hire a top fitness trainer and go through a fitness transformation on youtube. Older rich white guys who become super fit and video log their adventures get very, very large followings on social media. I don't know what it is about the combination, but just being old and wealthy doesn't cut it. Martin is already adventurous. He just needs to get cut and pack on a little bit of muscle again. I can't spell it out any clearer than this.

Older fit guys with lots of money who like adventure are pretty fucking popular right now. Anybody can get fit. It's not even like this is out of his reach. He's got the hard part done already.
Just remember to pump yourself full of steroids, and then claim it was done 'all natural'. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not kidding when I say you need to hire a top fitness trainer and go through a fitness transformation on youtube. Older rich white guys who become super fit and video log their adventures get very, very large followings on social media. I don't know what it is about the combination, but just being old and wealthy doesn't cut it. Martin is already adventurous. He just needs to get cut and pack on a little bit of muscle again. I can't spell it out any clearer than this.

Just remember to pump yourself full of steroids, and then claim it was done 'all natural'. ;)

They don't even care about that! He could juice up in the open and it would probably make him even more popular.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:They don't even care about that! He could juice up in the open and it would probably make him even more popular.
The anti-steroids crowd is made up almost entirely of Faggot Baseball Fans, and who really gives a shit what they think?
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Nixonian is back, baby, but only because the Democrats have trucked out the George McGovern/Adlai Stevenson wing of the party in the face of it, how many times are they going to do that, before they come home to JFK? Maybe one more time if the GOP is lucky, then the hippie dippie shit gets tossed and the Democrats will get serious again.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 pm

I am not even kidding about this. It has actually reached the point where fitness models are going out of their ways to make themselves look old to get in on the fit OWG thing.

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/polis ... older.html

This shit is for real. I am not joking. If Martin wants to get hugely popular, he needs to get super fit and videolog it all, especially on Instagram and possibly youtube.