Social Justice Warriors Thread

Fife

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:35 am

Gas.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 am

So I got called into HR again, because the pocket knife I have with me, "Scares people".

This knife scares people... I have a fucking champagne saber in the back room to break open a $500 bottle of champagne when we break even and start making a continuous profit. (Okayed by the CEO btw)

Seriously... when the hell is people going to stop acting like pussies...
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:18 am

Did you tell them CRKT stands for

Conservative's
Revenge
Kill
Trannies

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:31 am

pineapplemike wrote:Did you tell them CRKT stands for

Conservative's
Revenge
Kill
Trannies
I should have. Actually, I like the HR guy, I showed him the knife, he said they are blowing things out of proportions. My problem was they weren't telling me their worried first, but instead going straight to HR...

I mean I drink Deathwish Coffee, and as well as Zero Foxtrot Coffee...

These are the coffees I drink... Forget the mugs I have... these people get offended at everything it seems, especially males that still have their balls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am

The Conservative wrote:So I got called into HR again, because the pocket knife I have with me, "Scares people".

This knife scares people... I have a fucking champagne saber in the back room to break open a $500 bottle of champagne when we break even and start making a continuous profit. (Okayed by the CEO btw)

Seriously... when the hell is people going to stop acting like pussies...
You live in MA

Professional tip: Know your audience

these people are frightened by squirt guns

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:53 am

I get the feeling you are trying to signal how hard you are, and people interpret that as you potentially becoming a workplace attacker. Maybe don't signal that sort of thing at work.

And apparently you are exactly the kind of guy who would cache a semi-automatic rifle in the office, so maybe they aren't totally offbase here. You could tone it down a bit with the knives and Deathwish coffee brands.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I get the feeling you are trying to signal how hard you are, and people interpret that as you potentially becoming a workplace attacker. Maybe don't signal that sort of thing at work.

And apparently you are exactly the kind of guy who would cache a semi-automatic rifle in the office, so maybe they aren't totally offbase here. You could tone it down a bit with the knives and Deathwish coffee brands.
Umm, no... I buy from Deathwish because I like the coffee, I get Zero Foxtrot because it's a veteran owned company I wish to support. If I wanted to be a hardass or show myself to be one, I'd be bringing my home stuff to work, but I don't.

These people have the BLM and LGBT flags flying all over the place. I don't say shit about it, perhaps I should?
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 am

The Conservative wrote: Umm, no... I buy from Deathwish because I like the coffee, I get Zero Foxtrot because it's a veteran owned company I wish to support. If I wanted to be a hardass or show myself to be one, I'd be bringing my home stuff to work, but I don't.

These people have the BLM and LGBT flags flying all over the place. I don't say shit about it, perhaps I should?
I suggest writing a well-considered and even-tempered manifesto on the subject and posting it to an internal company website for serious consideration and discussion.
I hear that works pretty well.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:06 am

Around the office, just speak softly and carry a razor sharp Boker Tree knife.

When there's a tricky UPS package, the girls just say, "oh go ask Fifey if you can use his knife;" when something breaks, they say "go ask Fifey to get his Leatherman thingy, he will do it;" and they always say "never ask him what he keeps locked in the top right drawer, but I'm sure if something bad happens he'll have it unlocked pretty fast."

:wink:

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 am

DBTrek wrote:
The Conservative wrote: Umm, no... I buy from Deathwish because I like the coffee, I get Zero Foxtrot because it's a veteran owned company I wish to support. If I wanted to be a hardass or show myself to be one, I'd be bringing my home stuff to work, but I don't.

I suggest writing a well-considered and even-tempered manifesto on the subject and posting it to an internal company website for serious consideration and discussion.
I hear that works pretty well.
:twisted:
Any kind of non-fair-trade coffee is Hate coffee.