[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Martin Hash

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Nice layout too. Maybe some original art hanging above the bookcases?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I thought of getting that myself. He’s been on a terror this week.

p.s. That’s a mighty fine man cave.
We handled that issue up front. There's no man cave in this house. Being banished to the garage to watch football is a very unfortunate fate. My house is my cave. This is my living room. It's her cave too, that's why most of these books are hers, but she arranges them nicely to make me look distinguished.

Funny thing is how she set out right away to turn me from my cave man ways, and then immediately lamented me no longer being a cave man.

Women.

They make you wear clean underwear, and then never shut up about the man you were when you didn't wear clean underwear.

Domestication is a trap.

My books,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 pm

Put some old silver coins in the change jars so the kids can sort through them, plus, silver can be used as real money should hard times come upon the land.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Nice layout too. Maybe some original art hanging above the bookcases?
Nah, not enough clearance. These ceilings aren't the kind I grew up with. We've got some European prints rolled up waiting for frames, one day.

It's 2018, so going back ten years means, Ft. Irwin, Ft. Gordon, Rose Barracks, Grafenwoehr, Georgia, Fort Bliss, El Paso, Fort Hood.

Eight homes in ten years.

At this point I've got boxes of shit that have traveled continents without being opened.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Put some old silver coins in the change jars so the kids can sort through them, plus, silver can be used as real money should hard times come upon the land.
What about the buckets of Euro coins we still haven't cashed in?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Since I have your attention, would you mind addressing this?
Martin Hash wrote:It'll be cool: you living up the in the hills with your AR, huntin' buck & fuckin' your daughter.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Since I have your attention, would you mind addressing this?
Martin Hash wrote:It'll be cool: you living up the in the hills with your AR, huntin' buck & fuckin' your daughter.
In context, that's pretty clever. It would fit well into my comedy routine. (Think George Carlin.)

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Put some old silver coins in the change jars so the kids can sort through them, plus, silver can be used as real money should hard times come upon the land.
What about the buckets of Euro coins we still haven't cashed in?
Cash those in. They ain't gonna be worth squat trading for ammo.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:57 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Since I have your attention, would you mind addressing this?
In context, that's pretty clever. It would fit well into my comedy routine. (Think George Carlin.)
Then tell Kath to stop censoring posts.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Told you Walt was the villain,