THE ERA OF TRUMP

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: On the bright side you'll have summers like Canada too, or, rather, you'll have an actual summer for the first time, since what you call summer, we call pissing down rain.
You must be thinking of Wales or Scotland.
Tru enough, Britain via the ranks in the British Army, Otterburn, Sennybridge, but don't forget Salisbury Plain, another rainy shit hole.
The West gets most of the Atlantic rainfall. We get, on average, 30 days with over 1mm each Winter and 25 in the Summer. Ireland on the other hand gets only 70 days a year without rain.
Sailbury plain is a great place, longbarrows, stone circles and giant chalk drawings everywhere.
I worked at a tank training camp SPTA just down the road from Stonehenge briefly.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: You must be thinking of Wales or Scotland.
Tru enough, Britain via the ranks in the British Army, Otterburn, Sennybridge, but don't forget Salisbury Plain, another rainy shit hole.
The West gets most of the Atlantic rainfall. We get, on average, 30 days with over 1mm each Winter and 25 in the Summer. Ireland on the other hand gets only 70 days a year without rain.
Sailbury plain is a great place, longbarrows, stone circles and giant chalk drawings everywhere.
I worked at a tank training camp SPTA just down the road from Stonehenge briefly.
I'm just bustin your balls, I loved every minute of it, the Dragon's Back most of all, got to use all the high speed low drag kit, for what it was designed to do.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Hastur wrote:
C-Mag wrote:If Oprah runs do we all get free toasters
No, just bees.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Plus, John Titor said the 2030s will be much colder than the 2000s, so this is happening.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Fife wrote:

Says it all right thur, Oprah doesn't really want all her skeletons brought out of the closet to be picked apart by the "vast right wing conspiracy", she ain't no glutton for punishment, she enjoys her pampering and fawning, no need to charge into the teeth of an election campaign.

She'd get the Shillary treatment on steroids, she wants no part of that.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:37 pm

"Oprah? Twenty-eighteen is on the phone... the guy claims he's not dead yet...."

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: I'm just bustin your balls, I loved every minute of it, the Dragon's Back most of all, got to use all the high speed low drag kit, for what it was designed to do.
Nescliff in Shropshire was my favorite camp. On the Welsh border, mountains in the background and Castles everywhere.
That was the camp where my kitten chased off an SAS officer's dog in front of the whole mess :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: I'm just bustin your balls, I loved every minute of it, the Dragon's Back most of all, got to use all the high speed low drag kit, for what it was designed to do.
Nescliff in Shropshire was my favorite camp. On the Welsh border, mountains in the background and Castles everywhere.
That was the camp where my kitten chased off an SAS officer's dog in front of the whole mess :lol:
It was exotic terrain for us, so it was challenging and fun, plus we weren't actually uncomfortable, like I say, we had all the high speed low drag kit, soon as we hit the ground, we went to Survival Aids and Special Air Sea Services, like kids in a candy store.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:09 pm

The Oprah train would be derailed if she even ran for dogcatcher.
Nec Aspera Terrent