Weed legalization thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:36 pm

and that law bans sales to and possession by someone who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance.”
That rules out anyone hooked on tobacco, depresssants, painkillers...

No more guns I guess.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Penner wrote:My home state just recently legalized medical marijuana but they also stated that it's illegal to own a gun AND to take medical marijuana at the same time. Sometimes, it just doesn't make any sense. I have never smoked weed but hell, people act like this drug is worse than heroine and/or crack.
I have never done drugs (that includes tylenol), and I don't understand why people are so riled up about MJ. I went to a frat party during the summer when they let GDI's (goddamn independents (frat slang for non-frat members but don't call fraternities frats would you call your country a cunt?)) go to their parties. I was only 26 years old. Just got accepted to Keiser (I know, I know its not Southern Ivy, Bethune Cookman was my reach, Keiser was the only realistic option, but I saw a documentary on the Tuskegee Airman so I wanted to go to a black college for sentimental reasons if that makes any sense). Anyway, the Sigma Sigma frat was having a party and me and one of my homeboy went to their party during football season, (keiser vs. Devry during the Money Down the Toilet Bowl Game in Jan) and we started drinking. I had a few O'douls and didn't really learn how to pace myself because I hadn't been away from home before (I still haven't at 37, but even less so than) and drank about 4. I was so wasted my friend was gonna call me an abaCAB (like the Genesis album I know rite, but thats what we call taxi's in Tampa where I live) but I decided to check out the SS upstairs rooms cuz it seemed like a serious party was happening there. I went up and some serious players were standing in a circle. Did I mention their pupils were dillated and they seemed a bit aroused? If not, that will become an important detail later. So what I thought was happening wuz they were smoking weed and I acted like I'd smoked weed before. From my erowid research, weed is supposed to be oily and smell strong. This weed did. I don't see a problem, so I put my mouth of the bong and take a deep hit. It turns out, this isn't a bong, its some guy's cock, and the "super skunk", I just smelled was a frat boy's musky pubic mound. I sucked hard on that bong cock, and the guy busted a load quick and vigorously down my throat, before my gag reflex set in. Not that I would have puked it up. These dudes were all wearing basketball shorts and tanktops that matched and I wanted to be a part of that. If I had spit that cum back on the floor, some pledge might have had to clean that back up, and that pledge could have been a minority. How would that look me reinforcing some stereotypes, of the Slave Mammy, or a character out of Harriet Beecher Stowe? I'm not a racist, and in that exact situation, I would have sucked on a black frat brothers dick the same as a white one. I was trying to fit in. At the time, I didn't see how racist I was being. After I swallowed, my stepdad called and asked me for a picture of me in my boxers, but I couldn't talk because the dick was still going flaccid in my mouth. They didn't even let me rush for them. I simply became another used vessel doing the walk of shame. Walk of shame, walk of Shame! They all chanted that as I walked back to my Kia and drove back to my parents' house. Don't do drugs until you are ready to embrace alternative lifestyles. I am now, but I have no desire to get high, because you are just using a chemical to replace the genuine feeling of being part of a greek organization that lasts four fun filled years. What can really top that? Carfentanyl? Maybe, but you have to know a lab employee in China to get that, so nothing really...
Shikata ga nai

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:15 pm

:lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:56 pm

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:08 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
and that law bans sales to and possession by someone who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance.”
That rules out anyone hooked on tobacco, depresssants, painkillers...

No more guns I guess.
Dude learn to read and law bro. Lpook up "unlawful user."

God, the gun grabbers are fucking dumbasses. High priest of fucktards.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:14 am

TheReal_ND wrote: Well idk, it's not like I don't partake once in a blue moon.
I look forward to a dramatic change in posting style and plenty of snack related topics on January 31st then.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:54 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Who cares?
1. People who care about freedom.
2. People who care about the Constitution - Ever hear of the 10th Amendment?

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people"
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:00 am

"And I am astonished to hear people suggest that we can solve our heroin crisis by legalizing marijuana—so people can trade one life-wrecking dependency for another that’s only slightly less awful,” Sessions said.

Pot User

Herion User

Really Jeff Sessions? You fucking Ass Hat!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am

Kath wrote:So much hang wringing about a plant that grows naturally, in the ground. ZOMG! Don't do that! Drink alcohol instead, because it's.... uhhh... way worse for you!!!

Jeff Sessions is Trump's worst pick. Anyone who looks and acts like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies shouldn't be the AG.

:lol: I agree with you Kath! Oh I love you! :clap: