Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

apeman

Re: Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

Post by apeman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:37 pm

9 PM Eastern on a weekday would be great for me, but of course will try to accommodate whatever works best for all

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:42 pm

apeman wrote:9 PM Eastern on a weekday would be great for me, but of course will try to accommodate whatever works best for all

Is that the time for the modern Slave Auction ? As you guys will be bidding on muscular young black men and a few white men to lead them in your gladiatorial games.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
apeman wrote:9 PM Eastern on a weekday would be great for me, but of course will try to accommodate whatever works best for all

Is that the time for the modern Slave Auction ? As you guys will be bidding on muscular young black men and a few white men to lead them in your gladiatorial games.
The sad thing is how many articles there are about this exact thought. Not to mention the "slaves" end up getting paid more money that pretty much any other employee in the US
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

apeman

Post by apeman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:36 pm

California wrote:The sad thing is how many articles there are about this exact thought. Not to mention the "slaves" end up getting paid more money that pretty much any other employee in the US
sports journalism is the worst now.

put Mike& Mike on in the car the other day, they were discussing under what circumstances it is OK to doubt a domestic-violence victim/accuser's claims.

Some retard guest explained how to be moral in dealing with conflicting stories in the Elliot case.

Who looks to Mike& Mike for this type of guidance?

Kill me

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:12 pm

apeman wrote:
California wrote:The sad thing is how many articles there are about this exact thought. Not to mention the "slaves" end up getting paid more money that pretty much any other employee in the US

put Mike& Mike on in the car the other day, they were discussing under what circumstances it is OK to doubt a domestic-violence victim/accuser's claims.

Some retard guest explained how to be moral in dealing with conflicting stories in the Elliot case.

Kill me
I do my best to ignore all of it.

All I hear now is the company line at work
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:58 pm

apeman wrote:

Kill me
That's 24 hour sports new cycle. You can only do the highlights and scores only so much.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 am

The date for the draft has been set to Tuesday, August 29th at 9 PM EST. Draft order will be decided by random draw 1 hour prior.

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:23 am

clubgop wrote:The date for the draft has been set to Tuesday, August 29th at 9 PM EST. Draft order will be decided by random draw 1 hour prior.
Nice, thanks clubby

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:06 am

clubgop wrote:The date for the draft has been set to Tuesday, August 29th at 9 PM EST. Draft order will be decided by random draw 1 hour prior.
The day before classes start. Fucking great.

Why the hell are classes starting on a Wednesday anyway? Is it Pancho Villa's birthday or something?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
The day before classes start. Fucking great.

Why the hell are classes starting on a Wednesday anyway? Is it Pancho Villa's birthday or something?
Oh I'm sure classes are a breeze for you anyway, not like it finals or something