Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

C-Mag

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:23 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: We can suppose that he was ambushed by a really quiet group of rioters before anything really started, but I don't think that's realistic. Occam's Razor dictates that this happened in the middle of a massive uprising, and the fool didn't even take his special red hat off. Probably mouthed off to someone, too.
Yeah, we get the message.
If you want to go listen to a Gay man talk you can expect to get your head bashed in. Nice message Bro-Grump. Above Doc is talking about the next logical step. If the State will not protect you, you have to take personal defense into your own hands.

So, BroGrump, is Nuke Dog right, does the Left intend on starting a Civil War ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:25 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:What the left has done is proven that Americans have a self-defense right to start shooting leftist rioters when set upon.

They obviously have no qualms murdering you. You might as well start shooting when they attack.
Do it. Go find a mob and start blasting. I look forward to watching it on the news. :popcorn:

If those faggots try to mob upon me and attack me with metal poles, you best better believe I am shooting.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:26 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I have a lot of problems with this situation.
1. It's time for all Americans understand and speak out about the Extreme Intolerance on the Left
That is happening on both sides. As long as each side continues to cry victim from the other, this will continue.
Not really. BHO came out and says he supports all this shit and never said a word about keeping it peaceful, never denounced the violence, you've got Hollywood up there yelling about taking it to the street, calling to blow up the Whitehouse, Assassinate the POTUS.
PLATA O PLOMO

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:28 am

Oh look a lefty faggot stomping thread...

Or did I miss something?

I could be wrong this might be a deep thread... am I wrong?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I have a lot of problems with this situation.
1. It's time for all Americans understand and speak out about the Extreme Intolerance on the Left
That is happening on both sides. As long as each side continues to cry victim from the other, this will continue.
Not really. BHO came out and says he supports all this shit and never said a word about keeping it peaceful, never denounced the violence, you've got Hollywood up there yelling about taking it to the street, calling to blow up the Whitehouse, Assassinate the POTUS.

The losing VP pick from the democratic party was just on television fomenting the violence, saying his supporters need to fight in the streets.

The democratic party is basically a terrorist organization at this point. Really, they have been for centuries, but nobody can realistically deny it now.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:31 am

DrYouth wrote:Oh look a lefty faggot stomping thread...

Or did I miss something?

We're talking about the logical consequences of politically motivated violence upon non-violent adherents of an opposing viewpoint.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:32 am

Or did I miss something?

Storm in a teacup followed by a load of white knighting,virtue signalling, right wing SJW's from what I can see.
Oh the irony.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:35 am

I can't find anything saying that anyone died.

Not that stomping the shit out of someone you disagree with is acceptable, but I am trying to find more info.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:36 am

Or did I miss something?

Here's the short update Dr Youth, thanks for dropping in I was looking for your take on this.

1. This thread is asking the question is AntiFa, Liberal reaction to the election of Donald Trump going to start a civil war.
2. This thread grew out of the violence at the Berkley - Milo Riot last night.

To me, the Leftists look like they are mentally unstable because they are out suppressing free speech, while saying they are protectiong free speech, speaking against violence while beating people for no reason.

What's your take on it ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:36 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I can't find anything saying that anyone died.

Not that stomping the shit out of someone you disagree with is acceptable, but I am trying to find more info.

Whether or not he died is beside the point. The left has been beating innocent Americans unconscious, now with weapons, almost daily now.

The precedent is set. Know that people are going to start shooting you now. You better know and understand that before you decide to riot and attack people from here on out. FYI.