THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Another thing to note, both Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon also leveraged the far right dog whistle relentlessly, the Neocons have always played footsie with the Alt-Right.

There's nothing new about Trump, Roger Stone protege, Ronald Reagan + Richard Nixon FTW.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote:Michelle Obama is a non-starter. Can't see many supporting that bid. I doubt she wants it.
I think you're wrong, actually. They love husband-wife teams, in the DNC. "This worked before, let's do it again!"
Too dumb to vote.
Shit guys, he's right. I'm barely qualified to operate a self-checkout at Walmart.

There's obviously no way that the party of identity politics will run another former First Lady, with huge polling support, and black, to boot. Absolutely no chance of that happening.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:04 pm

The GOP has not changed, the Democrats have moved further and further to the left, the GOP has just remained in Reagan-Nixon mode, while the Democrats have blown themselves up on the road to Pocahontasville.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:05 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean.. get real. What do you dispute here? That the republicans lose so God damned always because they put the interests of the business class before the American people? That's historical record. Since 1932 they have been doing this. It's not fucking random.
That is not historical record, the opposite is historical record. Republican voters love the business class dummy, who are you trying to kid?
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:09 pm

To a certain extent, the Blue Millennials are right, the Red State Boomers will die off, but they're not going to die off between now and 2020, so don't get your hopes up, SJW's, Reagan Nixon still has a lot of life left in the tank.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:20 pm

The thing about this book Fire and Fury, it's not giving me the impression that Trump is not Nixon + Reagan, Trump is a perfect fusion of Nixon and Reagan, the Nixon White House was crazy, the Reagan White House was out to lunch, Nixon + Reagan FTW.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean.. get real. What do you dispute here? That the republicans lose so God damned always because they put the interests of the business class before the American people? That's historical record. Since 1932 they have been doing this. It's not fucking random.
That is not historical record, the opposite is historical record. Republican voters love the business class dummy, who are you trying to kid?

Add history to the long list of topics Capps is totally ignorant of.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:35 pm

The long arm of the New Dealers came to an end in 1994, the Neocons have been large and in charge ever since, the Republicans were frozen out in 1932, but the long arc of the New Dealers eventually ran out of gas, the fall started in Vietnam, and ended with Newt Gingrich, and the New Dealers have not had a pot to piss in ever since.

And now they're going to Pocahontasville out of sheer desperation, bad idea, Neocons smash with ease.
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:40 pm

Warren had her shot. She was aiming at the banks and making noise in the right places. Then she got stupid. Not sure what happened... too much popularity too fast, maybe.
Account abandoned.