THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 am

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote:Michelle Obama is a non-starter. Can't see many supporting that bid. I doubt she wants it.
I think you're wrong, actually. They love husband-wife teams, in the DNC. "This worked before, let's do it again!"
Lets run another former first lady the next time around, it worked so well the last time. Brilliant idea!
:lol:

She might run, but she can't beat Trump, doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. What she going to do run against her husbands platform and shit on his legacy, she'll do things differently this time? Not a chance, she'll just be Obama's third term, the voters just rejected that.
Im not saying it’s smart. I’m just predicting what they’ll do. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:45 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I think you're wrong, actually. They love husband-wife teams, in the DNC. "This worked before, let's do it again!"
Lets run another former first lady the next time around, it worked so well the last time. Brilliant idea!
:lol:

She might run, but she can't beat Trump, doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. What she going to do run against her husbands platform and shit on his legacy, she'll do things differently this time? Not a chance, she'll just be Obama's third term, the voters just rejected that.
Im not saying it’s smart. I’m just predicting what they’ll do. ;)
Wouldn't be THAT shocked if they played it that way either, just saying, it would be very poor strategy on the DNCs part if they did.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
It's never actually worked, though.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
and it won't work the second time in a row either. Democrats are slow learners though, especially with Trump around to whip them into hysterics, they might just be THAT dumb.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:51 am

It's stunning how clueless the Democrats are, they are stunned when they lose to Trump, because they're not paying attention to how the GOP is in a structurally dominant position, offsetting the Democrats larger base, the Democrats are flailing away with windmill punching, the GOP are flipping them on their asses with judo.

The Democrats wail about winning the popular vote, which just shows how clueless they are.
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:52 am

StCapps wrote: and it won't work the second time in a row either.
Of course not.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 am

Smitty-48 wrote:It's stunning how clueless the Democrats are, they are stunned when they lose to Trump, because they're not paying attention to how the GOP is in a structurally dominant position, offsetting the Democrats larger base, the Democrats are flailing away with windmill punching, the GOP are flipping them on their asses with judo.

The Democrats wail about winning the popular vote, which just shows how clueless they are.
The Democrats are Leonard Garcia. Windmill City, never learns.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:55 am

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
It didn't go all the way to the White House, but it got them the "heir apparent", and a national fervor that's somehow still going a year later.

You and I know that that's because people can't stand Trump, but from the vantage of a bubble-minded DNC operator, they were "this close".
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:It's stunning how clueless the Democrats are, they are stunned when they lose to Trump, because they're not paying attention to how the GOP is in a structurally dominant position, offsetting the Democrats larger base, the Democrats are flailing away with windmill punching, the GOP are flipping them on their asses with judo.

The Democrats are Leonard Garcia. Windmill city.
The Democrats fancy themselves to be #TheResistance, but the complete opposite is actually the case, the GOP are the masters of assymetrical warfare, the GOP are the Viet Cong, the Democrats are the ARVN.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:02 am

Anyone who has seen Leonard Garcia fight, please clap.
WEC Never Die
*yip*