THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Even the Evangelicals have wised up, it's not about the moral fibre of this politician or that politician, or whether you like this politician or that politician, just win, baby, because lawmaking has become irrelevant, it's all about the SCOTUS.
In a nation of courts and parties, what other underlying reality could there be?
Everybody's judges are activist naow, the lawmakers don't decide anything, it's all about whose judges are sitting in the chair, when it comes down to 5 to 4. If you want that 5, just win baby, nothing else matters.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:17 pm

You're wasting everybody's time. You just reply with "nah uh" posts. I try to query you, but I quickly find you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about most of the time. You've never been to college. You don't understand how economics works. You don't understand how the Internet works. You don't know what a monopoly is, or what a monopolistic barrier to entry is, or why we even regulate them. You don't understand anything you are talking about.

Why do you waste people's time? You should just go read a fucking book first.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm

Everything that these neocon and libertarians stand for is a loser. A giant L loser of a political platform. The more you ram that garbage through, as Trump has done in recent months, the more you secure your losses in subsequent elections.

The American people HATE this Wall Street garbage. They hate the greed. They hate the shekel-chasing. They hate the cowardice. It's fucking contemptible. Without honor or dignity or anything worth supporting.

Meanwhile, it strengthens the democrats/marxists/progressives (or whatever you want to call them) while driving a giant and completely avoidable wedge in the base that keeps Trump in power.

It's not about Trump. It's about the issues. The issues are immigration and trade. Stray from that at all our peril.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Trump seems to have very effectively shifted the ire of the base away from Goldman, the base is all calling for Bannonism's head on a pike, because he had the temerity to insult Donald Trump jr, talk about a Wall Street aristocracy for the win, Wall Street aristocracy large and in charge, and rubes are rallying around it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You're wasting everybody's time. You just reply with "nah uh" posts. I try to query you, but I quickly find you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about most of the time. You've never been to college. You don't understand how economics works. You don't understand how the Internet works. You don't know what a monopoly is, or what a monopolistic barrier to entry is, or why we even regulate them. You don't understand anything you are talking about.

Remind me why going to college means anything? You are getting into a dick measuring contest; you may want to choose your responses more carefully.

Just because someone has a sheepskin doesn't mean squat, especially in this day and age.

A person doesn't need to know everything to be good at sonething. (which I'm still trying to figure out what you are good at beyond being a negative nancy)
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:35 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You're wasting everybody's time. You just reply with "nah uh" posts. I try to query you, but I quickly find you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about most of the time. You've never been to college. You don't understand how economics works. You don't understand how the Internet works. You don't know what a monopoly is, or what a monopolistic barrier to entry is, or why we even regulate them. You don't understand anything you are talking about.

Remind me why going to college means anything? You are getting into a dick measuring contest; you may want to choose your responses more carefully.

Just because someone has a sheepskin doesn't mean squat, especially in this day and age.

A person doesn't need to know everything to be good at sonething. (which I'm still trying to figure out what you are good at beyond being a negative nancy)
Well, to begin with, it means you will have taken a course in macroeconomics, which means you actually understand what somebody means by words such as monopolies, why monopolies are able to create barriers to entry for their competitors, and why we limit those abilities with regulations.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Marty Hash is right, Americans are all royalists now, Donald Trump is king, Donald jr is the prince, Sloppy Steve is a johnny jump up from the ranks, who dared call a Wall Street spade a spade, and now the royalists are calling for the seditious bastard to be hung from the yardarm.

God save the king, wot?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Whatever it is, at least it's not disgusting merchant neoconservativsm. Fucking revolting. That contemptible behavior is beneath the American people.

Common thieves display more honor than the merchant class.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Whatever it is, at least it's not disgusting merchant neoconservativsm. Fucking revolting. That contemptible behavior is beneath the American people.
:lol:
Wishing something is true doesn't make it so.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:00 pm

The Trump royal family are not Neoconservatives? Pretty sure they are, Reagan Democrats, dictionary definition of.
Nec Aspera Terrent