Another School Shooting

Speaker to Animals

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:56 pm

God hasn't overtly intervened for America as far as I am aware. He did so for Mexico. Ethno-state defined.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm

God does not actually exist as far as I am aware of, by any logical measure it's pseudo Hebraic superstition, belief in God is one thing, asserting God as evidence is nonsensical blather on the face of it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Well, good for you, sport. Go back to the narcissism and derailing a memorial thread to make it all about you. Your belief in God is utterly irrelevant to the point of discussion.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 pm

I didn't derail any thread, memorial simply means to remember a person or event, nowhere within memorial is there an onus to remember something not as it was. I can only remember someone as they were to me, if they were a hater stalker spewing bile at me nonsensically, that's what I'm left with in the end.

Your belief in God is irrelevant to the discussion, wherever you invoke it as evidence to support an argument.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote:

Nope. But he's made it more than apparent. Repeatedly so.

Separating kind with kind if one of the fundamental principles he uses to fix the fallen nature of the world.
He does?

Like on Noah's Ark?

Like France.

If fucking France should be an ethnostate, then everybody deserves them.

The king of England had the legitimate and legal claim to the French crown, but after nearly a century of suppressing those half-rate bastards, God was like, "Nope, you guys have to go back to England, fuck you, and the Frenchies' right to an ethnostate supersedes this lawful claim."
Was it really God or was it the developement of canons leading to the castle becoming obsolete?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:43 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Hey, Hell is full of individualists and libertarians. Make yourself at home.
Yeah i am sure heaven loves rigid ethno staters.

Spoiler alert in case you haven't read the book: God is an ethno-stater. :dance:
Keep dreaming wannabe ubermensch. keep dreaming.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:15 am

DrYouth wrote:
BjornP wrote: Your tribe is who you feel loyalty and kinship to, who you feel beholden to sacrifice for - besides yourself and your own family. If that's Canadian, your tribe's Canadian. Ethnic identities on this side of the Atlantic and on your side of the Atlantic are different for obvious historical-cultural reasons, but you're as human as everyone else, and so as much a social animal as anyone else. Tribe is community, loyalty, kinship, an alliance of families. If those are sentiments you direct at being Canadian, then it should be obvious what tribe you are. Canadian is more of a tribal federation, technically, but as long as you have a shared identity that isn't simply judicial, what you have is a tribe.

You are not Spanish unless the Spanish of Spain consider you Spanish, not German unless Germans of Germany consider you German. You are Canadian with a Spanish, German, and Swiss ancestry. A Canadian or American with Danish ancestors, may count as "ethnically Danish" to other Americans or Canadian, but only to them, and not to Danes, just like your "Irish" North Americans are not Irish and your Poles not Poles. Not unless they keep alive their culture, language, customs and traditions. If not, they are simply Canadian or American. When they no longer live the life of their old culture, they are no longer part of the old culture. They're just the descendents of former members of tribesmembers. Who they are instead...? Not my business to figure out.
So Canadian it is...
But Canada is anything but a tribe from a kinship point of view.
Canada is among the most multiethnic collection of people under the banner of a state that there is.
Canada has been officially defined as multicultural since the 60s under Pierre Elliot Trudeau.
And yet this is what I identify most with...

This is a supertribe that includes Italian Canadians, Asian Canadians, Muslim Canadians, Indiginous Canadians...
And I am comfortable interacting with all of these groups. I have them in my workplace and in my friendgroup.
But as I have mentioned in other threads... my friends all relate as Canadians...
None of the groups I interact with speak patois or with a strong accent of any kind... except for the odd Aussi or Brit...
I have noticed some of these friends "code-switch" when interacting with their families and I always find that interesting...
My family spoke "Canadian" except when we were interacting with family from abroad.
As multicultural as Americans and Canadians say they are, the fact is that while they accept say... people originally from a Cantonese culture living there, or people from a Belarusian culture living in Canada, Canada itself will only accept the aspects of those cultures that don't conflict with what's accepted in Canada. Your culture is Canadian. You're multi-accepting of people coming from into your countries from other cultures, yes, but you're not as Bengali, Ukrainian, Spanish or German as Bengal, Ukraine, Spain or Germany while you're also Canadian. By accepting a compromise called Canadian, so to speak, a compromise called American, one accepts that a certain culture in Canada (and the US) holds primacy. And it isn't Bengali or Ukrainian.

Tribe does not need you to share a large percentage of DNA with your tribe members. A tribe is a collection of families that band together and call themselves a tribe. It is simply spoken and acted into being, and spoken and acted into continued existence but the continuous willingness of its members to work together for the tribe's common good and interest. Do you feel any sort of loyality to those who also call themselves Canadian? Does look like it. Is your, and their, citizenship simply a piece of dead paper to you, and any allegiance, sense of loyalty, willingness to give up anything (be it simply your taxes or your willingness to come to their defense) a matter of the State compelling you to, by law and threat of force?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:30 am

Canada being at or near the top of the list of most ethnically diverse countries is a self perpetuating self congratulatory myth propagated by Canadian liberals, the 20 most ethnically diverse countries on earth are all in Africa, IIRC Uganda being the most ethnically diverse with over 100 distinct ethnic groups.

Canada is way down the list, I think Fearson ranks us as only the 60th most ethnically diverse country.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:30 am

Stoneman Douglas teacher arrested after leaving gun in public restroom, police say

DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. -- A chemistry teacher at the Florida school where 17 people were shot to death has been arrested. Authorities say he left a loaded gun in a public restroom, where a drunk homeless man picked it up and fired it.

No one was injured, but the teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is now charged with failing to safely store his weapon...
:doh:

Clearly guns are the problem here.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Canada being at or near the top of the list of most ethnically diverse countries is a self perpetuating self congratulatory myth propagated by Canadian liberals, the 20 most ethnically diverse countries on earth are all in Africa, IIRC Uganda being the most ethnically diverse with over 100 distinct ethnic groups.

Canada is way down the list, I think Fearson ranks us as only the 60th most ethnically diverse country.
I'm referring to first world nations.

Africa is still tribal.... and the nations carved out by colonialism were intentionally set up to pit tribe against tribe for the benefit of the colonizers... which has always worked brilliantly... that won't be changing in the very near future.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty