THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Dude, WTF??

It's a regulation that bars a specific monopolistic practice.
No it doesn't, Obama lied to you, and you believed him. The FCC isn't in the business of promoting competition, they are in the business of shutting it down. All NN was give the FCC power, they aren't acting to reduce monopolistic practices, don't be naive.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:28 pm

Luckily, through an "existing services" clause in the monopoly granting contracts the municipalities signed, Verizon is offering a way around Comcast using LTE. Hopefully, other telecom providers will join the fray, and then FUCK Comcast. That's why I'm not too worried about NN repeal. Still, the absolute transparency of the people who wanted it repealed is disgusting, and so is Trump's capitulation.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:28 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Dude, WTF??

It's a regulation that bars a specific monopolistic practice.
No it doesn't, Obama lied to you, and you believed him.

Dude, you are flailing in abject stupidity right now. I almost feel sorry for you.

The net neutrality order explicitly barred a specific monopolistic practice. That's all it did. I don't know if you are just ignorantly stubborn and cannot stand to admit you are wrong, or if you truly cannot understand basic macroeconomics, or what the fuck is wrong with you, but this is ridiculous.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Luckily, through an "existing services" clause in the monopoly granting contracts the municipalities signed, Verizon is offering a way around Comcast using LTE. Hopefully, other telecom providers will join the fray, and then FUCK Comcast. That's why I'm not too worried about NN repeal. Still, the absolute transparency of the people who wanted it repealed is disgusting, and so is Trump's capitulation.
And you are wise not to worry about it, but StA is beside himself, it's his pet peeve, he won't let it go.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The net neutrality order explicitly barred a specific monopolistic practice. That's all it did.
FAKE NEWS
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Nor was it even Obama's idea. George W. Bush's administration started this fight. They were dragging it out in the courts up into the transition to Obama's administration.

This wasn't even a partisan issue. Overwhelming support from both democratic and republican party voters here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:30 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The net neutrality order explicitly barred a specific monopolistic practice. That's all it did.
FAKE NEWS

:lol:

You really do seem to be losing IQ points. I am unsure what the cause is. Are you a drug abuser? Seriously.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:32 pm

NN was pushback against Crony Capitalism.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:
FAKE NEWS

:lol:

You really do seem to be losing IQ points. I am unsure what the cause is. Are you a drug abuser? Seriously.
Obamabot says what?
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:33 pm

I am trying to figure out the cause of your notable decline in mental acuity and ability to process simple statements.