THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:09 am

Smitty-48 wrote:With Varlamov back to being Varlamov and Johnson back to being Johnson, and Mackinnon on a roll, if everybody gets healthy, they can actually do some damage.
Varly ain't back,
Fake news,
25 GS, 13-9-2, 2.87 GAA, .911 SVP
Plus just re-tweaked his groin.

Goaltending is our achilles heel,
Bernier:
17 GS, 9-7-1, 2.88 GAA, .908 SVP
But aside from that, don't disagree.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:13 am

Wow, the Oilers got annihilated again, they are really spiraling down, McJesus doing jack shit right now; Matthews on fire, just sayun'
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:With Varlamov back to being Varlamov and Johnson back to being Johnson, and Mackinnon on a roll, if everybody gets healthy, they can actually do some damage.
Varly ain't back,
Fake news,

Bernier:
So which goalie do you want from the league? I mean, from the realistically tradable for alternatives.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:24 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Varly ain't back,
Fake news,

Bernier:
So which goalie do you want from the league? I mean, from the realistically tradable for alternatives.
Drawing a blank off the top of my head, don't want to trade the future to win now, so that takes a lot of "realistic" options off the table.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:27 am

The best long term prospect is Ilya Samsonov from Washington, but he's in the KHL right now.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:34 am

Speaking of Chiarelli's idiocy:
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:35 am

Samsonov is gonna be a beast, 6'4" 210 lbs, Washington has to move him at some point, they're not moving Holtby.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:58 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Samsonov is gonna be a beast, 6'4" 210 lbs, Washington has to move him at some point, they're not moving Holtby.
What do you think the asking price would be?
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:13 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Samsonov is gonna be a beast, 6'4" 210 lbs, Washington has to move him at some point, they're not moving Holtby.
What do you think the asking price would be?
Well, if you wanted to trade Barrie, that would probably be close to getting it done, I mean, the Caps could really use Barrie, that's exactly the sort of guy the Caps could use right now.

But bear in mind, Samsonov is only 20, so you're trading for the future here.

The Caps are in the window, they need a puck moving d-man, Barrie fits into their cap, he's under contract for a couple more years, if I'm the Caps I'm asking for Barrie.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:17 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I mean you have to be pretty thirsty for Trump tears to just start lapping up a known liars book that has been widely discredited already. And then to actually let this slick new York Jew delude you into thinking you're intelligent by confirming your own narrative...
Dude, your whole narrative, all the things you've been prattling on about for like two years now, got chucked under the bus, this is just a run o' the mill GOP neoconservative presidency now, your narrative is the narrative that Trump is jettisoning, all that's left in the White House now, is Wall Street, it's a Goldman Sachs Administration, Goldman and Javanka.

I told you this was going to happen, you said pascals wager, I said fair enough, but you were wrong dude, Goldman is back, baby, pascal is under the bus.

All these rubes cheering Bannon being thrown under the bus now, when Bannonism is what they voted for, without Bannon, all you have is a bunch of New York liberal RINO's, and Goldman Sachs.

Bannon, was the only guy in the building, the only one, who gave a shit about anything you claim to give a shit about, everybody else is Wall Street, and most of them are Joos.

You're the one who told me that Bannonism was what this was all about, now you're the one running out to throw yourself in front of Goldman, rube. "How dare that traitor Bannon say anything bad about those Wall Street people, he's dead to us now!"

That's really what stands out in this book, Bannon was indeed a loose cannon, but at the same time, he was the only one who was with the Alt-Right, everybody else is a hand picked coterie of New York Wall Street buddies, plus three Generals from the Pentagon.

The real genius of Trump, is not that he got a bunch of cornpone rubes to vote for the Wall Street bankers, the genius is getting those rubes to rally to his defense, while he is showing them to the door.

Sloppy Steve? That's you, guy, he's talking about you, Sloppy Nuke, in your sloppy van down by the river, thanks for getting Goldman elected again, but you're no longer welcome at the White House, get the memo?
Nec Aspera Terrent