THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I honestly don't think he likes Don jr, that's why Don jr did it, Javanka clearly has daddy wrapped around her little finger, but not Don jr, Trump seems to treat Don jr like a flunky, Don jr is not in the loop, and that seems to be why he went and met with the Russians, to try to make himself into a player, jockeying for position against the favourite Javanka.
Donald Trump might feel a little like Proposition Joe, but I don't think Javanka or Don Jr. are on Cheese's level.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:There's good stuff on Melania too, in broad strokes, it's basically a sham marriage, she's Trump's trophy wife, he openly says so, he talks about how hot she is and whatnot, but she seems to want to have nothing to do with him, she's all about Barron, Barron is her meal ticket, she otherwise has very little to do with Trump at all, they don't sleep in the same bed, they don't sleep in the same room, they don't even sleep in the same building, she stays as far away from the Trump clan as she can get.
Water is wet.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:13 pm

I honestly think Melania despises him, maybe he was tolerable when he was younger, but at this point I think she's repulsed by him.

He's gross, the other children are weasels, she wants nothing to do with any of them and she's just biding her time until he croaks.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:13 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
DBTrek wrote: You haven’t met Capps, I take it.
:lol:
:lol:

He's a legend in his own mind, no doubt. Circular opinion, wash rinse repeat, ad nasueum, declare victory by sheer repetition, who knew?
Don't have to be the fastest, just have to outrun the competition, and when they don't even try, victory is easy.

Y'all can't handle my pace, and break under the pressure, then look for a way out, or just try to survive, while I crush your will and deflate all your confindence. I'm MHF Khabib. Getting in argument with is like losing a fight to Shang Tsung.
Like a kid at the lunch table banging his cup until people avoid him. Champion of annoyance.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Like a kid at the lunch table banging his cup until people avoid him. Champion of annoyance.
That's cute, why don't you tell me about the pigeon pooping on the chess board, while you are the pigeon who is pooping on the chess board some more, that shit always cracks me up.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:See, Trump is strawmanning right now, he's saying the author is claiming he is unfit, that the book is a lie, but that's not the case, the author is simply reporting that other people said that Trump is unfit, Spicer, Conway, Bannon, Javanka etc, the author never makes an assertion about it either way.

Wolff is totally covered, Trump has zero chance of winning anything in court here, taking it to court is clearly just a smokescreen.
Ironically, the only thing that he accomplished was making the book a global best-seller.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:16 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Like a kid at the lunch table banging his cup until people avoid him. Champion of annoyance.
That's cute, why don't you tell me about the pigeon pooping on the chess board, while you are the pigeon who is pooping on the chess board some more, that shit always cracks me up.
You’re wrong, and your opinion sucks, and you don’t know what you’re talking about. Here’s my opinion again, which is clearly fact.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:17 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:See, Trump is strawmanning right now, he's saying the author is claiming he is unfit, that the book is a lie, but that's not the case, the author is simply reporting that other people said that Trump is unfit, Spicer, Conway, Bannon, Javanka etc, the author never makes an assertion about it either way.

Wolff is totally covered, Trump has zero chance of winning anything in court here, taking it to court is clearly just a smokescreen.
Ironically, the only thing that he accomplished was making the book a global best-seller.
Yeah because it wouldn't have been if said nothing and let them spin the story first.
:roll:
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
You’re wrong, and your opinion sucks, and you don’t know what you’re talking about. Here’s my opinion again, which is clearly fact.
Some opinions are better informed than others.
/shrugs

You're just mad your opinions are mostly uninformed, and resultantly people don't treat you as if you're informed. Now you are lashing out at me, for pointing out your worst opinions in past threads, like the grudge holding ankle biter that you are.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:26 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Well that's the "5D chess" part, that's what the book says too, Trump is just in this for the publicity, so long as he is the center of attention, he's getting what he wants, but in terms of "5D chess" in a political sense, not much of that going on at all, he's just an empty vessel, into which various entrenched interests can insert their agenda, which is all President's really, Trump is just that on steroids.
Nec Aspera Terrent