Social Justice Warriors Thread

Ex-California

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:24 am

Here's the Google/Youtube censorship team

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:45 am

Had to do it.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 am

:laughing-rollingred:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

apeman

Post by apeman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:01 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:22 am

California wrote:Here's the Google/Youtube censorship team

That scares me... they look like Safe Space lovers... It's time to dump them and give the role to a computer with tight and unbiased restrictions.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:30 am

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Image
I smell bullshit on such a level someone on the 11th floor of my building just asked me if the bathroom was backed up.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:01 am

So talking about SJW, I just had one report me to HR... for using the word "accent" in an email warning about a scam going through, and one that just happened to me right before I sent out the email.

Here was my email.
Just a heads up, there is a renewed string of scammers going around. They are calling from who knows where they are using a phone system to hide their number.

They call and ask for you, and then they say they are from Microsoft, and that your Windows computer is sending out information and your computer has a virus.

I just got off the phone with a group of one such type, I asked them which PC? I informed that I’m on a Mac and not a PC, they changed their story said, we meant your Mac.

I hung up on them because they are scammers. This has been happening for a long while.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/pro ... afcd6ad196

Even if you have a PC, don't give them the information, say you are on a Mac and see if their story changes, 100% of the time it will.

These people are trying to steal your information and your identity.

Microsoft doesn't call if your computer has viruses if anything, your ISP will cut you off from the internet and you will be forced to call them to resolve the issue. If they are doing that, this isn't a small little issue, this is you spamming tens of thousands of people and your bandwidth usage went up to such an extreme that they took notice.

So if you get a phone call from anyone saying you have a virus, (accent or not) Hang up, it will be the best thing for you to do.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:04 am

Ask the HR lady if the complainant has a foreign accent so you can investigate the possible spy.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:09 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Ask the HR lady if the complainant has a foreign accent so you can investigate the possible spy.
It's a guy, and no, I know who did it. She is an SJW through and through, BLM follower, Antifa lover, LGBTQ(And all other alphabet soup) defender, and 100% racist.

I said if the person has an issue with that, they need to get a thicker skin, the HR person agreed. Honestly, I am so tired of people thinking corporate environments are a step above college environment where safe spaces and puppies are allowed to comfort their hurt feelings.

What bugs me is that standard HR requirements are that the person that has an issue confronts if possible the person that caused the issue. That never happened, she went straight to the HR and complained because her feelings were hurt.
#NotOneRedCent