THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:39 am

Martin Hash wrote:I've never understood the "Trump wasn't serious" narrative: he won anyway, what a stud!
+1
There are reasons the entire press corps laughed at him entered the race. All prevailing knowledge said he could not win.

No one could fathom an outsider walking in and winning with a knockout over what was considered the most inevitable next future POTUS.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 am

Fire and Fury, Democrat Wishful Thinking Talking Points.
/shrugs
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 am

Smitty-48 wrote:It's not Bannon saying it, bro, Micheal Wolff is saying it, and it's not the Democrats who hired Wolff, it was Trump himself, this is the writer who Trump hired to tell the story of the Trump White House, Bannon didn't write the book, the book was written before Bannon was fired, and the Democrats had nothing to do with the book, this is Trump's guy who Trump invited into the inner circle.
Bannon is saying it, and he's a key source in Michael Wolff's book. Be real dude, the book is filled with Democrat talking points, Wolff isn't Trump's friend, he might have been when he brought him in, but the man is clearly lying to sell books, he's Scott Templeton from The Wire.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:43 am

The MSM is so rabidly partisan it's silly. Do you realize the MSM has given no GOP POTUS a fair shake since Eisenhower. Further, the MSM has gone after every GOP POTUS since Nixon.

It's always the same thing too. Oh, Reagan is stupid, W is stupid, Trump is stupid. Well, if you keep losing to stupid people, what's that make you ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:43 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:It's not Bannon saying it, bro, Micheal Wolff is saying it, and it's not the Democrats who hired Wolff, it was Trump himself, this is the writer who Trump hired to tell the story of the Trump White House, Bannon didn't write the book, the book was written before Bannon was fired, and the Democrats had nothing to do with the book, this is Trump's guy who Trump invited into the inner circle.
Bannon is saying it, and he's a key source in Michael Wolff's book. Be real dude.
Yeah, so what? I believe Bannon more than I believe Trump, Bannon is way more credible, everything Trump says sounds like a lie, everything Bannon says sounds the like the truth.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:44 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Bannon is saying it, and he's a key source in Michael Wolff's book. Be real dude.
Yeah, so what? I believe Bannon more than I believe Trump.
Well why would you believe either? Bannon is a jilted employee motherfucker, of course he's going to say bad things about Trump, and of course Trump is going to talk smack about Bannon and downplay his role in the White House. Don't believe either of them, giant grain of salt is required with both, don't give Bannon the benefit of the doubt, that makes no sense.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 am

Two years of non stop lies coming from the media

A book comes out

Now I believe anonymous sources

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:Bannon is saying it, and he's a key source in Michael Wolff's book. Be real dude.
Well why would you believe either?
I just have to go on my gut, my gut says Bannon is troof, Trump is full of shit.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:47 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Well why would you believe either?
I just have to go on my gut, my gut says Bannon is troof, Trump is full of shit.
My gut says they are both full of shit, and why your gut believes a man who is spouting Democrat Talking Points, to lash out at his former boss, now that he's been fired, that is beyond me.

Got to be real gullible to believe that nonsense. Not enough salt in your gut I guess.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:Well why would you believe either?
My gut says they are both full of shit, and why your gut believes a man who is spouting Democrat Talking Points, now that he's been fired, that is beyond me.
You're welcome to your opinion, but who even asked you for it? I didn't ask you what you believed, I said the book rings tru, it has the ring of truth, what's it to you? Why you throwing a hissy, bro?
Nec Aspera Terrent