THE ERA OF TRUMP

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:16 am

Oh good, here's Capps to Trumpsplain how this is all going to play to the dumb masses.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:Oh good, here's Capps to Trumpsplain how this is all going to play to the dumb masses.
Bannon is whiny bitch lashing out because he got fired, the key sources of this book are clearly not to be trusted, at all. I'm sure there is some things in the book that might be true, but it's filled with so many Democrat talking points that who really gives a shit? Bannon is just reaching to attack Trump, like all his other haters, how isn't that plain for all to see? Smitty of all people being blind to this, sad.

Trump wasn't pissed that he won, that definitely wreaks of bullshit, that nonsense is straight out of South Park, give me a break. Bannon would say he was the secret power behind the throne, that doesn't make it true.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:23 am

Here's the disconnect for me.

First, If Trump never intended to win, why work so hard to get elected ? Trump won because he out worked Hillary and he and his team were smart enough to target the right places.

Second, once you win, Why work so hard to push your agenda forward, why push people to accept your agenda and go through all that ?

Third, Go back and look at Trump interviews from the 80s and 90s. The man has said pretty much the same thing through the years about his agenda. He was talking about MAGA in the early 80s, how bad of deals the US makes.

Lastly if you want to see a candidate that never intended to win, look at Mittens. Romney had Obama in '12, but as soon as he got close, he backed off and idled down his campaign.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 am

Who honestly believes the word of a former employee who was jilted that publicly when they were fired? A writer who wants a better story than reality, for sure, but the why the rest of you don't take this with a massive grain of salt is beyond me, especially when the writer seems to be backing up the CNN anti-Trump narrative at every turn.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:30 am

I've never understood the "Trump wasn't serious" narrative: he won anyway, what a stud!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:31 am

Martin Hash wrote:I've never understood the "Trump wasn't serious" narrative: he won anyway, what a stud!
It's a dead giveaway that the book is willing to parrot Democrat talking points, and doesn't actually care what the truth is. Trump didn't want to win, only Bannon did, yeah sure whatever, anyone who believes that, I have a bridge to sell them.....
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:34 am

Bannon was the secret power behind the throne because Trump is semi-illiterate and let him run everything and now that Bannon gone, it's Chaos! Chaos! Chaos! because Bannon was the only one holding Trump in check.
Yeah, whatever, if you believe that.....

Obvious bullshit is obvious, turn on your bullshit detector for half a second, it should be going wild.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:36 am

Martin Hash wrote:I've never understood the "Trump wasn't serious" narrative: he won anyway, what a stud!

Yeah, that's really a losing narrative for them when you think about it. So many ways that can be turned against them.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:38 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Yeah, that's really a losing narrative for them when you think about it. So many ways that can be turned against them.
Trump wanted to lose though, Democrats and Steve Bannon say so, it must be true, why would they lie about that?
:lol:
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:39 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:This is good stuff, what a fuckin' clown show, I don't think this is made up, it all has the ring of truth to it, totally believable.
Nonsense, a bunch of that is obviously fake. Bannon is just a whiny little bitch who got fired, get your grain of salt out bro, now Bannon is peddling the Democrat talking points and you believe him? The fuck is wrong with you? Trump didn't expect to win and Bannon was running the show, yeah totally believable, if you're a Democrat. Has the ring of bullshit too it, you've got to be trolling.
It's not Bannon saying it, bro, Micheal Wolff is saying it, and it's not the Democrats who hired Wolff, it was Trump himself, this is the writer who Trump hired to tell the story of the Trump White House, Bannon didn't write the book, the book was written before Bannon was fired, and the Democrats had nothing to do with the book, this is Trump's guy who Trump invited into the inner circle.

And it's very believable, way more believable than anything you say about Trump, bro.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent