THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:35 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote: See how dumb that line of thinking is?
Since a majority of our illegal immigration is not via the border, I do not think it's dumb. I'm against spending billions of dollars on a half measure when spending far far less dollars will fix the problem just fine.
We tried that; then the bleeding hearts told us that they have families, they would do jobs we won't, and other bullshit.

They also told us that hiring Americans do to do "illegal" jobs we would have to pay more for things.

So either allow us to enforce the laws, and fuck the illegals, and don't bitch when it hits the news because the laws are being enforced... Or well, shut up... Because we can't do half measures in this kind of thing.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Libshits are too dumb to vote,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Libshits are too dumb to vote,

Is that P. Ami?

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:48 pm

The Conservative wrote: So either allow us to enforce the laws, and fuck the illegals, and don't bitch when it hits the news because the laws are being enforced... Or well, shut up... Because we can't do half measures in this kind of thing.
Please, do show me where I've pleaded to NOT enforce the law. :lol: By all means, enforce the law. I'll be over here not bitching.
Account abandoned.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:08 am

Anybody else reading this Fire and Fury book?

Wolff can really sling the dirt, it's like every theory we've ever come up with here on the forum is in the book.

They didn't expect to win, they weren't planning to win, and when they won, they had no idea what to do, the whole campaign was a stunt that was never supposed to succeed.

It's like when I surmised that the CIA isn't spying on Trump, but the British are, Tony Blair apparently told Trump the exact same thing, word for word almost.

The dossier is besides the point, that guy's not even in the loop, sounds more like it's GCHQ who is spying on Trump.

Basically, for the last year, Steve Bannon has been the President of the United States, and he's the least crazy person in the White House.

Nobody else thought they would win, the only people who thought they would win, was Melania, and Bannon, so Bannon basically got Trump to do what Bannon wanted to do, until finally the rest of them were able to talk Trump into getting rid of Bannon.

Who knows where this is going now, because Bannon was basically running things, except for a couple times when Javanka got control for a brief moment.

Like the strike on Syria, that was all Javanka, but apparently Trump was pissed off because, as I said at the time, the whole thing was a phony dog n' pony show, Trump said that too.

This is good stuff, what a fuckin' clown show, I don't think this is made up, it all has the ring of truth to it, totally believable.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:51 am

You can’t make this shit up.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
Scott Adams is going to be a laughingstock for decades.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 am

He can't keep getting away with it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:09 am

Smitty-48 wrote:This is good stuff, what a fuckin' clown show, I don't think this is made up, it all has the ring of truth to it, totally believable.
Nonsense, a bunch of that is obviously fake. Bannon is just a whiny little bitch who got fired, get your grain of salt out bro, now Bannon is peddling the Democrat talking points and you believe him? The fuck is wrong with you? Trump didn't expect to win and Bannon was running the show, yeah totally believable, if you're a Democrat. Has the ring of bullshit too it, you've got to be trolling.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:11 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:You can’t make this shit up.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Scott Adams is going to be a laughingstock for decades.
Not sure if hillarious or terrifying
The picture the book paints of Trump Tower on election night is a fairly desperate and depressing one – but only when it became clear that Trump was going to win. The whole campaign was set up so that it would win by losing: they would avoid the potentially dangerous glare of the press that would come with a victory, and all of the big people in the movement had already set up their new jobs for afterwards. Trump, for instance, would be able to become the figurehead of a movement that would see him as the martyr of the crooked Clinton campaign.

When it became clear he was going to win, however, everything changed. Donald Jr looked "as if he had seen a ghost"; Melania "was in tears – and not of joy"; and Trump went from "befuddled" to "disbelieving" to "quite horrified", all in the space of an hour. And then he underwent the most dramatic change of all: into a "a man who believed that he deserved to be and was wholly capable of being the president of the United States".
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 43136.html
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:12 am

That book wreaks of Democrat wishful thinking, Smitty is on crack. Like its no wonder CNN is championing this book, it basically repeats everything they've said for a over a year. Fake News Smitty.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*