THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:[

I mean if anyone really thought that mostly smart people voted for Trump, they've got to be half retarded.
Says one of his biggest cheerleaders on DCF and MHF.
Perhaps I'm not one of his biggest cheerleaders.
/shrugs
Did you ever think that your perception of me might not be entirely accurate when it comes to my status as Trump cheerleader? If not you should maybe stop to consider that very likely possibility.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm

The broader point of the issue is that we've been steadily increasing immigration into the US since Renaldus Maximus (Reagan) started the whole deal with Amnesty :naughty: . We need to step back and draw down immigration for several decades, a generation or more.

Time is needed for melting pot to assimilate the legal citizens of the country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Most of the American electorate is stupid, and that includes a good chunk of it that voted for Trump.
:shock:
Halt the presses!
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:The broader point of the issue is that we've been steadily increasing immigration into the US since Renaldus Maximus (Reagan) started the whole deal with Amnesty :naughty: . We need to step back and draw down immigration for several decades, a generation or more.

It's actually been decreasing since Obama took office.

Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Trump wasn't elected because the American electorate got smarter all of a sudden, anyone peddling that bullshit deserves a swift kick in the ass.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:21 pm

StCapps wrote:
Did you ever think that your perception of me might not be entirely accurate when it comes to my status as Trump cheerleader? If not you should maybe stop to consider that very likely possibility.
You believe the man is playing 2-Billion-D chess and that being a buffoon is a positive character trait.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:
You believe the man is playing 2-Billion-D chess and that being a buffoon is a positive character trait.
There is time and place for buffoonery, especially in politics. Buffoonery in and of itself, not inherently negative, context is key. Trump has a good sense of when to play the buffoon card, it's a well-known tactic of his. Not all his buffoonery is unintentional, plenty of it is intentional, you need to learn to better differentiate between the two.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:27 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:The broader point of the issue is that we've been steadily increasing immigration into the US since Renaldus Maximus (Reagan) started the whole deal with Amnesty :naughty: . We need to step back and draw down immigration for several decades, a generation or more.

It's actually been decreasing since Obama took office.

BHO was pretty much status quo of all presidents from Reagan on. I don't even want to get into Legal vs Illegal.

Look at the long term trends over the last 125 years

It really is time for the US to step back a little and focus on the US and getting our house in order. Dealing with the immigrants we have is one of those issues.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
It really is time for the US to step back a little and focus on the US and getting our house in order. Dealing with the immigrants we have is one of those issues.
I don't disagree, but Obama did make records on the number of people he deported while in office. He was the first since the Reagan era to even attempt anything. I hope Trump can make progress, but fuck the wall.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:
No, but he knows how to play his enemies well.

He announces he will run, they laugh at him............... he wins
He says he will talk about an issue at his hotel, they gather....... he says a few words and gets free advertising for his hotel
He says he is being spied on, they laugh at him............he's right

The panic and passion to destroy Trump puts the man in the drivers seat and makes him look like he is playing 5-D Chess.
PLATA O PLOMO