Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Montegriffo

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:30 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:18 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:37 pm
Not at all. I was taking issue with you suggesting that because people look the same they will hold the same beliefs.
Obvious nonsense since you and I are the same hue yet we have different opinions and cultures.
You misread. I was simply pointing out the same ideology that wants a light-brown world in the name of diversity is also completely intolerant of any competing ideologies. This leaves them in the ironic position of demanding that we all look and think the same in the name of diversity.
You keep bringing up diversity despite me not mentioning it once.

I want a coffee coloured world to give people one less thing to fight about.
If the human race can't just live with each other peacefully because of differences in skin colour then maybe a light brown world will be slightly less divided.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Some of the older slogans just need to be punched up a bit for current year usuage.

Peace Through Racial Purity!

edit to add: (This time it'll work for sure!) :wink:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:37 pm
You keep bringing up diversity despite me not mentioning it once.
You chose to respond to my comment on diversity despite not being mentioned. Claiming you never mentioned something after inserting yourself into a conversation is an odd way to grasp for rhetorical cover.
I want a coffee coloured world to give people one less thing to fight about.
Same reason you want to outlaw wrongthink and get us all on the one true ideology, no doubt.
:lol:

“When everyone looks and thinks like me we’ll have nothing to fight about!”

Perhaps - but who wants to live in a planet of passive aggressive douchebags who can’t tolerate dissent?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:54 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:42 pm

“When everyone looks and thinks like me we’ll have nothing to fight about!”

It's disappointing when you resort to strawman arguments. It's below you.

I have said nothing about thinking alike, only removing a superficial difference such as skin colour.
Wanting everyone to look like me would be a white world not a coffee coloured one BTW.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:57 pm

de officiis wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:53 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:24 am
At times on this forum I see exclamations of "well, when the revolution starts, at least we'll get to kill a few of them before it dies back down." It has me wondering about deeper things here. We're present, those of us who are on opposite sides. Me a liberal, you conservative. (and a smattering of other ideologies)

You have images through the news sites you visit. You have an idea of your opponents, but we're here every day talking to each other, arguing with each other. America is very divided now, as is a lot of the western world. It's a simple question then, would the world be a better place if your political opponents were dead? Would you celebrate their death?

(Is that how far it has gone?)
Seek to persuade and approach your opponents with the same dignity you would require they approach you. Seek common ground and remember your shared humanity. Be patient.
If they literally want you dead, how do you reach common ground?
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:54 pm

It's disappointing when you resort to strawman arguments. It's below you.

I have said nothing about thinking alike, only removing a superficial difference such as skin colour.
Wanting everyone to look like me would be a white world not a coffee coloured one BTW.
Jesus Monte, it’s not a straw man it’s an obvious logical progression. If conformity of race reduces conflict, how much moreso does conformity of ideology?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Not an argument I was making.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Some may see a difference between aggressive elimination of given peoples, and promoting interbreeding of them.

But not DB/StA. They see straight to the feelz of the matter. Genocide is the same, whether by fucking or murder. Their unique and special genetic purity must be protected.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:18 pm

When I need representation from the dumbest entity on MHF I’ll let you know.
Until then, I’ll state my own views, thanks.
;)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Subaru Farmer doesn't seem to understand the meaning of genocide.

If you wipe out the genetics of a race, no matter how you do it, you literally commit genocide. Genocide includes using immigration to displace a people, as well as using punitive laws to supress the targeted group.