Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

TheReal_ND

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:49 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Looking forward to the 60 minutes expose on a homeless family, tossed out on the streets by their toddler's unsupervised spending.
I just want to counter signal you for a second. Olive Garden has stupid touch pads and kids will click on games that cost money. I inquired about this and they told me it's ok and they would put it on my tab. Naturally I threw the stupid obama phone in her face. No need for a petition perse but this is a genuine threat to the economy.
Stop going to Olive Garden, go to local privately owned/run restaurants, vote with your wallet against it. Capitalism, enough people get tired of it their business will suffer and maybe they'll change (or die).
Implying I ever went back

heydaralon

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:52 pm

I think the petition has made it to the Senate floor by now. Id sign it twice if I could. Weve got to stop this IMMEDIATELY. Tune into c-span tomorrow to watch legal history in the making.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:07 pm

Okay, guys. We already reached 2 signatures. We just need to hit the 100,000 signature mark within the next 22 days. I feel confident that we have a slightly better chance of seeing the White House have to respond to this legitimate plea than Okie has of playing Star Citizen before his fiftieth birthday.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Usually they respond by the number of signatures, but often when a petition full of heady ideas and superior rhetoric crosses their desk they will be moved to action. At first, when I saw this petition, I thought that John Jay or James Madison wrote it. I had to constantly remind myself that loot crates were still in their infancy when these statesmen were penning their powerful treatises (often found on pirate ships), so they could not have written this petition. This petition might be about microtransactions, but its impact on legal precedent is gigantic!
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Someone should have thought to threaten Dan with a WH petition over him shutting the forum.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Someone should have thought to threaten Dan with a WH petition over him shutting the forum.

Ooh. We could petition Trump to make him reopen the forum.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Someone should have thought to threaten Dan with a WH petition over him shutting the forum.

Ooh. We could petition Trump to make him reopen the forum.
Yeah, I think we need a petition to have Chrysler bring back the AMC Gremlin too, government needs to intrude on private business more, to hell with profitability and personal choice. Then we can petition congress for a special Gremlin tax rebate to make sure they sell.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:22 am

My petition will focus on the bullshit labeling of "fun size," on candy. So misleading.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:35 am

Which one looks more "fun" to you?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:37 am

The fun size label is total bullshit.