The Great Wall of Trump

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:46 am

Only 999,985,000,000 to go.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:32 am

Mexico will pay the rest.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:32 am
Hey, $10 American Dollars was donated in your name Monte.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:34 am
Montegriffo wrote:
There are a handful of Montegriffos in the US.
I found one in the UK with a full on Pro-Brexit Facebook profile.

I can't be held responsible for their poor choices.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:57 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:55 am
You don't hold yourself responsible for your own poor choices, so that was expected.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:49 pm
The mountain hippies where I live all shoot, hunt, and live off the land as much as possible. These guys are easy to get along with. I think it is the urbanites who mistakenly assume mountain hippies are their tribe. They hate you too.
I really think one of the biggest cultural divides is urban/rural. And the politics is secondary for them so far at this point. That might change obviously where you could and probably do even now see college educated mostly maybe middling income types opting for moving out of the burbs or cities (if they can) and their liberal politics follow them where they end up but in many practical ways they have much in common with the native rural people. This would include me currently. I am super happy to live outside the burbs and more than 20 miles from a small city.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:34 am
Montegriffo wrote:
There are a handful of Montegriffos in the US.

You miss understand. I donated $10 in the name of Monte Griffo, even stole your avatar and posted that with it. :D
But your in good company, people have donated in the name of Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schummer.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Huh. I wonder what happened to you if your relatives seem okay. You should get some DNA tests done.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:44 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:16 pm
The mountain hippies where I live all shoot, hunt, and live off the land as much as possible. These guys are easy to get along with. I think it is the urbanites who mistakenly assume mountain hippies are their tribe. They hate you too.
I really think one of the biggest cultural divides is urban/rural. And the politics is secondary for them so far at this point. That might change obviously where you could and probably do even now see college educated mostly maybe middling income types opting for moving out of the burbs or cities (if they can) and their liberal politics follow them where they end up but in many practical ways they have much in common with the native rural people. This would include me currently. I am super happy to live outside the burbs and more than 20 miles from a small city.
The mentally and physically weak choose urban life.
They swap individual liberty for money, comfort, convienence and the fake promise of security. Then build a myth of superiority for their shortcomings.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:44 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:16 pm
The mentally and physically weak choose urban life.
They swap individual liberty for money, comfort, convienence and the fake promise of security. Then build a myth of superiority for their shortcomings.
Depends who you are talking about, dude. The bourgeoisie middle class, maybe. The working class dudes and street people? Nah. Those are fighters.