Trump's Positives So Far:

MilSpecs

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Fife wrote:Why is Drumpf stealing from MilSpecs?
Because he lives to rip off middle class people from NJ. He's been doing it for decades.
:royalty-queen:

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:30 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Fife wrote:Why is Drumpf stealing from MilSpecs?
Because he lives to rip off middle class people from NJ. He's been doing it for decades.
At least we agree that Theft Is Bad.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Link
They're not online and long out of print. I can say that many have read my work and then flung it at their computer screens while yelling profanities.
I wrote the Hewlett Packard "Printer Configuration Technical Reference Manual" but I don't include it on my resume.
I wrote a lot of the posts on the Martin Hash forum, and I did include it on my home school application. I think it was just the edge I needed to get in. My mom works in admissions so that helped me quite a bit as well.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
DBTrek wrote:... orrrrrrr they can communicate their ideas clearly and defend them.

That would be my guess.
Yeah, books, podcasts, videos, quote pages, that's just not enough...
I would not fully trust the ideas of anyone who doesn't have an active VampireFreaks.com account. Don't be a piece of shit and create an account just so I will read your book. The account needs to be at least 6 months old, and have at least two posts per week. And yeah, I will periodically check to make sure you are upholding your end of the bargain Martin. The VampireFreaks community has gotten a lot better about screening out Anne Rice and Stephanie Meyer clones, and more about letting people who are genuinely into the Vampire lifestyle connect and express vampire related ideas. Keep in mind, you need to be ready to go all the way before you make this account. Black eyeshadow, lipstick, and some black hair dye is the baseline. Anything less than that and I will personally unfriend your account and never so much as mention vampires to your fake ass again. We have a word for people who are not a part of the true Vampire community. We call them Reverse Vampires. A reverse Vampire is a sad sight to behold. Unlike the nocturnal vampire, the reverse vampire sleeps at night and is active during the day. Vampires need blood to survive, but a reverse vampire does not drink blood, hence the reversal. They usually eat carbs, proteins, sugars, and fiber. A reverse vampire sleeps in a bed, not a coffin, and they generally wear clothes with varying color, in stark contrast to the all black wardrobe of a vampire. A reverse vampire is the lowest thing a person can be for a VampireFreak, and I see them everywhere. They look unbelievably foolish driving around in their cars, or shopping for groceries. The only way to go from a reverse vampire to a vampire is by a double reversal, and the catalyst for such a reversal would involve creating a vampirefreaks.com account, which would take several minutes.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Wait. Is this real? I have to make an account.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:36 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Make your case.
Median income in NYC is far greater than that in Texas. Cost of living in NYC is far greater than that in Texas. Taxes in NYC are far greater than that in Texas.

That's why financiers and attorneys in NYC making 500k own one house, while a soldier in Texas making 50k owns three.

80k in NYC makes you dirt poor living in the Bronx, or worse. 80k in Texas makes you upper middle class.

That's why looking only at income is useless. If you came down from your ivory tower once in a while, I wouldn't have to explain this to you.
Does the value of money magically change when it crosses the border from a wealthy state to a poor state? (FYI taxes are relatively low in NYC.)

Also, what is it with the Bronx thing? Parts of the Bronx are filthy rich and a lot is middle class. It's not all Hunts Point. That would be like me thinking everyone in Texas lives on a ranch.
Yes it does. Next question.

The thing about the Bronx is that no one living in Long Island would say the Bronx is a nice place to live.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Wait. Is this real? I have to make an account.
You should have already had one.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:59 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Wait. Is this real? I have to make an account.
You should have already had one.

Maybe I will make a gym bro profile pic at the gym.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Median income in NYC is far greater than that in Texas. Cost of living in NYC is far greater than that in Texas. Taxes in NYC are far greater than that in Texas.

That's why financiers and attorneys in NYC making 500k own one house, while a soldier in Texas making 50k owns three.

80k in NYC makes you dirt poor living in the Bronx, or worse. 80k in Texas makes you upper middle class.

That's why looking only at income is useless. If you came down from your ivory tower once in a while, I wouldn't have to explain this to you.
Does the value of money magically change when it crosses the border from a wealthy state to a poor state? (FYI taxes are relatively low in NYC.)

Also, what is it with the Bronx thing? Parts of the Bronx are filthy rich and a lot is middle class. It's not all Hunts Point. That would be like me thinking everyone in Texas lives on a ranch.

The thing about the Bronx is that no one living in Long Island would say the Bronx is a nice place to live.
Staten Island is the best borough. Makes Manhattan look like an Indian Reservation.
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:06 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:

Staten Island is the best borough. Makes Manhattan look like an Indian Reservation.
Roosevelt Island seems pretty exclusive.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751